Unanswered Brawn Tren and Olympus labs Epilogue?

JNA89

Awards
So I know epi and tren by brawn are great together but I was wondering if anyone knows if Epilogue stacks with tren just as good as epi?

Thanks.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Isn’t epilogue a natural anabolic, in that case no. It will not be anything like Epistane, like at all.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Isn’t epilogue a natural anabolic, in that case no. It will not be anything like Epistane, like at all.

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You don’t need to use either if you’re asking this question

JNA89

Awards
Thanks bigmatt57.
Ot2000 do you understand the purpose of a question?
It requires and answer not some keyboard hero looking to big up himself by telling others that there lack of knowledge of a product renders them unable to use because of said lack of knowledge.
It was a straight forward question and simply giving an answer and why would have sufficed.
The purpose of a forum to ask questions and get answers furthering your knowledge of products.
The fact that you assume I haven’t done research is a poor quality you clearly have.
All I needed was another person to give a simple answer rather than the long winded stuff on the net that can sometimes be hard to take in and put together.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep Epilogue is a natural anabolic product that contains epicatechin and NOT epistane..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mraesthetic12 Cycle Logs 3
Supplements 1
Supplements 1
Anabolics 33
klint Anabolics 3