Unanswered Brawn Respawn Cycle

DarthGallifre

Awards
This will be my 5th PH cycle but its been a while so I just wanted to check and make sure everything was set before I start.

I have done Epi/Tren stacks before. I've read good things about Brawn and wanted to give them a go.

I'm 35. 5'10". 170lbs. 14% body fat.

I'm buying 2 bottles of Respawn and running for 6 weeks, tapering up to 40mg (Epi) and 120mg (Tren)

On Cycle:
CEL Cycle Assist
Tudca
SNS Inhibit-P

Post Cycle:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin (on hand just in case)
CEL Cycle Assist
Tudca
M-Test
Reduce XT
SNS Inhibit P

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely have everything covered and should be a nice run.

DarthGallifre

Awards
So you are recommending just taking the regular dosage of the Respawn and adding in the extra Epi and Tren individually? That is is certainly something I could consider. So I would still need the 2 bottles of Respwan and then 1 bottle of each Epistane and Tren?

Week 1: Respwan
Week 2: Respawn +1 epi and 1 tren
Week 3: Respwan + 2 epi and 1 tren
Week 4: Respwan + 2 epi and 1 tren
Week 5: Respwan + 2 epi and 2 tren
Week 6: Respwan + 2 epi and 2 tren

Sorry if I messed that up, it was hard to follow in a paragraph I am very much a visual person haha

In terms of food I am still planning eating to cut. Currently I carb cycle with my non lifting days being more fats than carbs. I also do Intermittent Fasting. Should any of that change once I start the cycle?

DarthGallifre

Awards
I was saying to use the extra Tren and Epistane ON TOP OF your planned dosage of Respawn . The extra Tren and Epistane will probably give you enough for another week or so of your cycle. I wouldn't just use all your product up and take it all until you run out of everything though . You will probably have some left over to add to another stack later on . With the extra added , the Tren will probably help you gain about 5 pounds of muscle WHILE you are cutting . You definitely do NOT want to lose any weight at your size .

If all goes very well for you , you could gain up to 8 pounds of muscle while losing 2% or a little more of body fat . But even gaining 4 pounds of muscle off this would be a pretty good result.
Ah ok that makes sense. So top the Epi off at 60 and the Tren ends up being around 180 by the last week?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that the xtren or trenV in that respawn

DarthGallifre

Awards
Or adding transdermal tren instead of pills would be even better . It's definitely stronger when taken transdermally . Predator Nutrition sells it , but it's kinda pricey . Most of their stuff is . For the price of their M1,4 ad that converts at about 15% to dbol , you're better off , you'll get better gains and it's cheaper to just buy dbol . I actually mixed it WITH dbol before , and WOW did I feel good on it . To me M1,4 ad with dbol and Test is the ultimate feel good alpha male stack .
I'll keep that in mind for my next stack!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of note for OP, this is Prodienelone/X-Tren like traditional Spawn - NOT Trendione/TrenV.

I think doses are fine considering that.
Ohh nice .. yeah I like those doses too (1st post)

DarthGallifre

Awards
Thanks everyone!

Follow up question: How should I breakup dosing? Take all pills at once or break it up morning/night?

Dietwise, anything I should avoid? I eat clean. Cook most of my meals and don't eat out often. Currently carb cycle, eating more fats on days I rest/don't lift

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone!

Follow up question: How should I breakup dosing? Take all pills at once or break it up morning/night?

Dietwise, anything I should avoid? I eat clean. Cook most of my meals and don't eat out often. Currently carb cycle, eating more fats on days I rest/don't lift
Break it into 2-3 doses. That will spread out the Epistane (short half-life) better as well as prevent blood pressure spiking as hard at once.

Eat as you have been, adjusting total calories towards your cycle goals. Make sure you are getting enough protein, especially if cutting.

DarthGallifre

Awards
Break it into 2-3 doses. That will spread out the Epistane (short half-life) better as well as prevent blood pressure spiking as hard at once.

Eat as you have been, adjusting total calories towards your cycle goals. Make sure you are getting enough protein, especially if cutting.
Thank you! I'll plan on doing 1 pill in the morning and 2 before working out. 2 and 2 when I up the dose.

I was planning on around 250g of protein

DarthGallifre

Awards

I'm going to be starting this next week so I wanted to ask a few more things:

macro-wise I was thinking 250g protein 200 grams carbs and 80-100g of fat. On rest/lighter days I plan on still increasing fats and decreasing carbs.

Currently I have 3 strength training days a week and 1 faster paced, low weight high rep day. I do 2 days of steady cardio. Instead of the cardio should I maybe make those lifting days as well?

Thanks!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nope, I wouldn’t. You take steroids to recover better; you are lifting more weight or reps so you need as much rest or more typically because you are already doing more work.

People that greatly increase volume usually are more focused on losing bodyfat than gaining new lean tissue or strength gains.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I'm going to be starting this next week so I wanted to ask a few more things:

macro-wise I was thinking 250g protein 200 grams carbs and 80-100g of fat. On rest/lighter days I plan on still increasing fats and decreasing carbs.

Currently I have 3 strength training days a week and 1 faster paced, low weight high rep day. I do 2 days of steady cardio. Instead of the cardio should I maybe make those lifting days as well?

Thanks!
I do a variation of the PHAT 6 which has me working out six days a week. Basically three heavy days, off day, followed by three hypertrophy days. I do 25 minutes of hit cardio pre workout EVERY DAY. Followed by 1:30 minutes lifting.

It’s basically a push, legs, pull - off - push, legs, pull with lots of volume and variation.
Always changing exercises to shock my body keep my body guessing.

DarthGallifre

Awards
Nope, I wouldn’t. You take steroids to recover better; you are lifting more weight or reps so you need as much rest or more typically because you are already doing more work.

People that greatly increase volume usually are more focused on losing bodyfat than gaining new lean tissue or strength gains.
I started my cycle up this past Sunday and the workouts have been great the past few days. Definitely notice a difference.

The lethargy has been border line unbearable though and im not sure if there is something I can take to help offset that?

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I started my cycle up this past Sunday and the workouts have been great the past few days. Definitely notice a difference.

The lethargy has been border line unbearable though and im not sure if there is something I can take to help offset that?
I'm not 100% familiar with either compound, however given the lethargy I would assume a test base is in order. If that IS the case, then I would recommend 4-andro, 4-ad, or something like dermacrine. Again, I could be wrong but that's my initial thought when reading. As an aside, I am definitely interested in your cycle as epi was something I was looking into for my next cycle in a few months.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Testosterone and some caffeine would help.

Pregnenolone can definitely rev your energy up, but will increase irritability/anxiety and your estrogen if you take too much - definitely want to be careful raising estrogen while on dienedione since prolactin is also rising, which is a recipe for gyno. On that note, I hope you are using some P5P to keep that in check.

3AD would increase energy & libido and help stave off gyno the way epi does (estrogen antagonism), and add to the gains slightly.

DarthGallifre

Awards
Testosterone and some caffeine would help.

Pregnenolone can definitely rev your energy up, but will increase irritability/anxiety and your estrogen if you take too much - definitely want to be careful raising estrogen while on dienedione since prolactin is also rising, which is a recipe for gyno. On that note, I hope you are using some P5P to keep that in check.

3AD would increase energy & libido and help stave off gyno the way epi does (estrogen antagonism), and add to the gains slightly.
I have the SNS Inhibit P so im set on P5P. I'll order some 3AD and see if that helps and make sure to have some coffee in the am. I am doing much better today!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have the SNS Inhibit P so im set on P5P. I'll order some 3AD and see if that helps and make sure to have some coffee in the am. I am doing much better today!
You should be set then. I would take as much 3AD as you can afford. 75-100mg treated me great with no sides beyond some acne.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Epiandro at 500-700mg is enough to combat lethargy from this cycle.

DarthGallifre

Awards
How’s this going?
Its been going great! I started off at 174ish and Im at 182lbs currently. I wasn't expecting anything that drastic but i'm not going to complain. Pants still fit the same and my arms/chest are noticeably bigger.

The first few days were rough but I think that was more my body adjusting to everything.

DarthGallifre

Awards
You should be set then. I would take as much 3AD as you can afford. 75-100mg treated me great with no sides beyond some acne.
I've been gaining more than I expected on this cycle and I'm looking to scale back for the last few weeks. Would 250g protein, 100g carbs, and 80g fat be viable? I'm currently at 250/225/100.

I plan on eating at maintenance while on pct

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been gaining more than I expected on this cycle and I'm looking to scale back for the last few weeks. Would 250g protein, 100g carbs, and 80g fat be viable? I'm currently at 250/225/100.

Maintenance on pct? Sounds like a risky plan.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Gain more than you expected? You mean un-wanted body fat or your gaining too much muscle? If it’s lean keep going, if it’s BF, then adjust diet accordingly

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

That’s a 680 calorie/day drop, which is considerable. Furthermore, if you are measuring accurately and staying pretty strict that means you’ve been eating ~2,800 cals. Dropping to only 2,100 is likely going to be cutting territory. Even if you are fatter than you like right now, if you go into a deficit now that new muscle tissue is going to come right back off. You need to give it time to bed in and suffer the fat for now and trim it later.

TLDR; try something more moderate like a 300 calorie drop, maybe something like 50g carbs and 10g fat.

DarthGallifre

Awards
Also, I’m no dietician or coach, so this is just an internet bropinion from a chubby strength athlete.
The issue I'm running into now is that my pants for my friends wedding no longer fit. I wasnt expecting to gain that much in the waist. I have 3 weeks til the wedding but I need to get back down

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The issue I'm running into now is that my pants for my friends wedding no longer fit. I wasnt expecting to gain that much in the waist. I have 3 weeks til the wedding but I need to get back down
Yeah that’s a real life issue. Maybe 500 cals less per day and add some cardio to pick up the slack so you can still eat enough around training.

DarthGallifre

Awards
Yeah that’s a real life issue. Maybe 500 cals less per day and add some cardio to pick up the slack so you can still eat enough around training.
I'll give that a go. Thanks for all the help.

Mixture of HIIT and steady state for cardio? I did some sprint intervals today

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll give that a go. Thanks for all the help.

Mixture of HIIT and steady state for cardio? I did some sprint intervals today
Honestly whatever you’ll do to increase activity - the goal is to increase caloric expenditure so you can eat more while still leaning out some. You could even add a smaller training day, like an arms session or some other isolated weak point.

Look up the concept of G Flux. Essentially, you will look better if you’re eating more and being more active than just operating at the same caloric deficit but lower total calories.

DarthGallifre

Awards
Honestly whatever you’ll do to increase activity - the goal is to increase caloric expenditure so you can eat more while still leaning out some. You could even add a smaller training day, like an arms session or some other isolated weak point.

Look up the concept of G Flux. Essentially, you will look better if you’re eating more and being more active than just operating at the same caloric deficit but lower total calories.
That makes a lot of sense. I was thinking about moving some accessory work to its own day and expanding on it and keeping my heavy days focused on the compound exercises

DarthGallifre

Awards
Maintenance on pct? Sounds like a risky plan.
How so? I though that cutting or gaining on pct was where the risk was since you are trying to balance out and normalize things.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How so? I though that cutting or gaining on pct was where the risk was since you are trying to balance out and normalize things.
I think what he may have been trying to say is if you were at a surplus, maintain that caloric level - don’t go back to what you were eating before the bulk. You need to continue feeding the new tissue to keep it around as best as possible in the low androgen environment of PCT.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly what I meant, thanks! People often forget to re-evaluate what their new caloric maintenance is, and sometimes coming off an anabolic environment it takes a little bit more than what you think is your caloric maintenance to really hold on to your new tissue. Back to when I used to pct i usually liked to go something like 100 calories over my NEW caloric maintenance. But yeah Hyde basically covered it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
EpiStrong Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 35
Malbranque Anabolics 13
Anabolics 6