• Legend!
  • Established
Legit.
Bought oral Trest from them once.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I tried some of their ostarine...i got nothing from it in comparison to another brand I previously used (and went back to!) oh apart from headaches and itchy nips!! All stopped when I threw it away.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried some of their ostarine...i got nothing from it in comparison to another brand I previously used (and went back to!) oh apart from headaches and itchy nips!! All stopped when I threw it away.
Could be that their osta isn't as good as others.
That some products of the same company works better than others is not unheard of.
I find it very hard to notice anything from osta, besides elevated BP at higher dosage -and after prolonged use, no matter the company who makes it.
The oral Trest was legit, gave me the infamous "trest-gyno" later on, I have no experience with AMP-C though.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
hamdysayed used their Dienolone and had amazing results. He made a thread about it in the Anabolics section. I just bought some. Will be running it in about 9 weeks as a finisher to my current cycle.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There legit alright

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brawn is one of the most popular supps company in the UK.
Yes they are legit

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
Was thinking about trying their halo. Anyone used that from bran yet?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'm running their dienedione. I'm on day 2. I'll let you guys know in a couple weeks what I think.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Wife has been on Brawn Andarine S4 for almost a month and says she hasn´t felt anything. She´s been running 50 mg/day for the last 2 weeks and zero side effects. Slight weight and strength gain, but that could be because of her diet. Makes me question if it´s legit... she should atleast have noticed some vision sides, no?

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
Wife has been on Brawn Andarine S4 for almost a month and says she hasn´t felt anything. She´s been running 50 mg/day for the last 2 weeks and zero side effects. Slight weight and strength gain, but that could be because of her diet. Makes me question if it´s legit... she should atleast have noticed some vision sides, no?
Today was my first day on EPI Brawn and I already felt it.. was even more veiny. Thats at 30mg

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane takes a few weeks to kick in.
Heh
I have this white pill here, makes you really strong, only have to take once.
Tastes just like sugar

Any takers?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Tried their stuff one time but could tell it was underdosed.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Maybe she’s a non-responder or just “not in touch with her body” as I’m on 50mg (2 caps) of Brawn S4 and I struggle adjusting from bright to dark rooms and virtually blind at night... it’s definitely legit.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If their other products are underdosed as their Alpha Yohimbine(Gamma Burn) you need to take 8x the dose.

MatthCod1

Awards
hamdysayed used their Dienolone and had amazing results. He made a thread about it in the Anabolics section. I just bought some. Will be running it in about 9 weeks as a finisher to my current cycle.
Hi, could u talk me about your Tren cycle, what about your Gains and Lifts?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember chatting to him about that cycle. He blew up big Time I seem to remember