Brawn nutrition brand legit?

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Been looking at UK sites and some sell brawn nutrition for good prices. I searched a few UK forums and there isn't a lot of talk on it other than it being a big producer over there. I searched here and many older threads have a mix of reviews tho there seems to be more in favor of its products.

Has anyone recently in the last year or two tried brawn nutrition?

Stefr

Awards
Been looking at UK sites and some sell brawn nutrition for good prices. I searched a few UK forums and there isn't a lot of talk on it other than it being a big producer over there. I searched here and many older threads have a mix of reviews tho there seems to be more in favor of its products.

Has anyone recently in the last year or two tried brawn nutrition?
Brawn is legit ( epistane- respawn- trenV-halo)

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Brawn is legit ( epistane- respawn- trenV-halo)
That's good to know. What I don't understand is how some people say they got good products, then others say bunk. This company seems like the USA version of Olympus labs back when phs were able to be sold here. Don't recall any bunk Olympus stuff.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Brawn isn’t a big producer over here really bro?

Legit as far as I’ve heard but wouldn’t say they are like a UK version of OL....

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Brawn isn’t a big producer over here really bro?

Legit as far as I’ve heard but wouldn’t say they are like a UK version of OL....
I was just comparing them to Olympus by saying they are based out of the UK and sell similar products, nothing more. Dont read too far into what I was trying to say.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I heard they weren’t. But then I see stuff that makes me wonder if some guys aren’t expecting a lot more out of some of these compounds.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive always heard good things about brawn... but then i also know it gets counterfeited and those are probably the guys who get the bunk ish.. i would just try to buy from the vendor not ebay or amazon

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ive always heard good things about brawn... but then i also know it gets counterfeited and those are probably the guys who get the bunk ish.. i would just try to buy from the vendor not ebay or amazon
Usually the vendors I see with brawn also have German Pharma brand....

Slapoyjoe

Brawn and German Pharmaceuticals are both pretty common here in continental Europe

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Brawn and German Pharmaceuticals are both pretty common here in continental Europe
Any good.. they make a 6 oxo AI I haven’t seen on the market since like 2005

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll just clarify “why 6 oxo and not any other AI” 6 oxo is anabolic. ATD was a better AI by far, but it’s always nice to have an extra anabolic in the mix.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any good.. they make a 6 oxo AI I haven’t seen on the market since like 2005
And if i remember 6oxo was a pretty groundbreaking compound at least at the time. I'd like to look into some o that too....another compound i could never understand why everyone just stopped producing it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And if i remember 6oxo was a pretty groundbreaking compound at least at the time. I'd like to look into some o that too....another compound i could never understand why everyone just stopped producing it.
It got banned, then ATD, formestane, and 6 bromo took its place. Then they got banned. Now we have arimistane which doesn’t even work. Lame.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
It got banned, then ATD, formestane, and 6 bromo took its place. Then they got banned. Now we have arimistane which doesn’t even work. Lame.
The UK site I'm looking at has all of these available from brawn.

Thanks for the responses, I'll definitely grab some overseas. I'll never buy a designer or ph from Ebay, ever.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Eclipse by apex is an natty AI that works very well. the owner claims = to letro and I agree.

i am currently running
250 test e per wk
500 Deca per wk
50 dianabol ed
50 anadrol ed

i am using 3 items OTC to control estrogen.. ( i do have pharma stuff as a back up)
i use necropolis / revolution test / Eclipse

so far its working quite well. cant wait to try the actual release product as my bottle of Eclipse is a beta testers version.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Eclipse by apex is an natty AI that works very well. the owner claims = to letro and I agree.

i am currently running
250 test e per wk
500 Deca per wk
50 dianabol ed
50 anadrol ed

i am using 3 items OTC to control estrogen.. ( i do have pharma stuff as a back up)
i use necropolis / revolution test / Eclipse

so far its working quite well. cant wait to try the actual release product as my bottle of Eclipse is a beta testers version.
I saw those tests on the other forum, that stuff looks good. And unbannable. I think that stuff is going to be the next big deal for otc support. Honest opinion.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw those tests on the other forum, that stuff looks good. And unbannable. I think that stuff is going to be the next big deal for otc support. Honest opinion.
hes got a SERM in beta right now too.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But doesn't ATD have some bad side effects , something like blocking testosterone receptors , or something close to that ? I could sate something here , but it would be redundant at this point and some might think of it as " flaming " . So I guess maybe in 5 more years you'll finally come across that info . Lol
Nope. Looks like your info is out of date and irrelevant as is yourself.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh I suppose I’ll clue you in a little. Idiots thought the shbg lowering effect of ATD was a bad thing. Because idiots.

It can displace another androgen from AR receptors in the brain. Again, idiots thought bad, actually good.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brawn are gtg, ive used several of their gear

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I dunno.... I mean he has bad reactions to anavar... LOL
Nope. I have good reactions to Anavar. ALWAYS. If I had a bad reaction to something... It wasn't Anavar.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nope. I have good reactions to Anavar. ALWAYS. If I had a bad reaction to something... It wasn't Anavar.
I thought you said it raised your blood pressure or some such.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought you said it raised your blood pressure or some such.
Mmmm.... I don't remember what I said exactly at the moment. I had recently bought a batch of something that was supposed to be Anavar, but it treated me differently than any Anavar I had ever taken. And it made me feel like crap.

But other than that, my experiences with Anavar have always been super positive. In fact, it is my favorite steroid, overall.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
I decided to place a order as they look and sound good. Prices very cheap too.

powerman1000

Awards
Where do you buy eclipse? I have done a google search but cannot find it.

JCX

JCX

Awards
I Was just looking at Brawn Halo, has any one used it?. I used Bodyconscious last year, it was good at 100mgs but now not available.... Anyone other companies have legit halo?