Brawn Furuza 50

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Anybody know if Brawn Nutrition Furuza 50 is legit?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
You shouldnt go with brawn...its bunk most of it ... I know of one buying SD and other products and it didnt work at all.. >I bourght 11.keto... It was bunk.. Just plain DHEA i think

Darlz

Awards
I used Brawns Respawn stack which is Tren/Epi and it worked perfectly fine for me.. Only Brawn product ive used so far...

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
The Epi I had was legit. But the Furaza is overpriced. I'll send you a PM.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Last one I knew vanished a few month ago.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I forgot the product but there was a member on here who used Brawn and got crazy results, so I'd say they are legit.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I forgot the product but there was a member on here who used Brawn and got crazy results, so I'd say they are legit.
Perfect just took the Furuza 50 plunge, I read it gives excellent research results for pets with Epistane.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, what about stacked with Epi 20, still 300mg makes for an expensive cycle?

Brawn has Furuza 60 x 50mg caps for 34 GBP or around 45 USD. So really my two bottles equates to one 30 day research project? Dang, well this will be a one shot deal then, can just get Ostarine and Sr9009 for that kinda cheese.

How about lower dose 100-200mg stacked with Epi 20 from German pharma was plan, for next cut, after winter near Xmas bulk session starting soon?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
EpiStrong Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 35
Malbranque Anabolics 13
nikosktm Anabolics 6