Brawn and Fusion supplements fake?

Cczw95

Awards
I did not find anything about these two manufacturers.
No web site.
Which Halodrol would you recommend?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Brawn is sold across europe in many of the largest and most popular related sites. Brawn is definitely not 'fake'.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im on brawns 11 andro now ... 600 mg at 4 week of my 6week cycle.. i havent notice anything yet.. no libido loss no fat loss only maybe some strength increase (a little) . i bet this is placebo ... i believe fusion is legit

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not find anything about these two manufacturers.
No web site.
Which Halodrol would you recommend?
search about the new immortal strength halodrol .. 120 caps 25 mg ! 6 week cycle with 1 bottle :]

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im on brawns 11 andro now ... 600 mg at 4 week of my 6week cycle.. i havent notice anything yet.. no libido loss no fat loss only maybe some strength increase (a little) . i bet this is placebo ... i believe fusion is legit
what's that? 11-kt?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mixed reviews of Brawn and I've noticed that some of the products are underdosed.
I bought their "Gamma Burn", it supposed to be the same Alpha Yohimbine as Olympus Labs but with OL's product it's enough with 1 cap, I took 4 caps of Gamma Burn and was not even close to 1 OL cap.
I've used Fusion's 6 Bromo and ATD and they are working as they should.
Good reviews on their Halodrol, mixed reviews on their Superdrol and their "new" products like Nano 1T, Androtest seems to be underdosed.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brawn is real hit or miss. Tried their epistane awhile back, may as well have been popping Skittles.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fusion is definitely legit, the thing is a lot of steroids aren't as strong as we like to pretend. Especially in otc doses, almost always less than a real dose.

I see products with only 5mg of dmz out there. What's that gonna do? Get your girlfriend swole, and that's about all.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11 oxo needs to be dosed at 1000 mg at the very least