Brand: Vaxinas?

Ba3ydaddy

Awards
Anybody have any information about this brand: Vaxinas?

I can’t find any information at all

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've seen there testosterone and hgh mentioned before

Both had bad reviews of being underdosed or fake. Stick with mainstream popular ugls

Ba3ydaddy

Awards
I've seen there testosterone and hgh mentioned before

Both had bad reviews of being underdosed or fake. Stick with mainstream popular ugls
Have You ever got a brand that smells sweet? The vaxinas Test E smells really sweet, like candy sweet. I can’t really put my finger on the smell, but it has no camical smell at all just very sweet smell. It’s like your can’t smell the Easter.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've never had or heard of any gear smells sweet. Honestly if I got some that did I would probably throw it in the trash. It only takes one bad injection to destroy a muscle. I know we're taking chances with all ugl gear, but I would be worried that there's some kind of scented oil they used or something

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It would really suck if you injected yourself with a scented massage oil

Jenzz

Awards
Have You ever got a brand that smells sweet? The vaxinas Test E smells really sweet, like candy sweet. I can’t really put my finger on the smell, but it has no camical smell at all just very sweet smell. It’s like your can’t smell the Easter.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive had gear brewed in grapseed oil, trust me it doesn't smell sweet like candy. It's like if you googled up different types of coffee grounds and they have aromas that are nutty with hints of apricot or something like that, you don't actually smell it to that degree.