Brand new company....Performax Labs!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to introduce the brand new company Performax Labs! We are very proud to be a part of the Anabolic Minds Community and hope to add to this forum. Like you, we push ourselves to the limit, setting new goals and expectations, day in and day out. We refuse to settle for the industry standard and instead aim to create a whole new index to be measured by. How is this going to be accomplished? Simple, by offering uniquely formulated products that skimp on the BS and actually live up to the hype.

Our first product release is a pre workout product named PowerMax! In our relentless pursuit for optimum performance, we made it our priority to create a formula that delivers a burst of clean energy and mental focus to power you through your workouts, while enhancing overall vascularity, strength and endurance. We've used some of the top minds in the industry to produce this comprehensive formula, including Matt Cahill.

We also have a fat burner, testosterone booster and a creatine in the works!!

Are YOU Performing at YOUR MAX!?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hey welcome guys. Sure you'll get many of prospects.

-OS-Team AppNut

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys, really apprecaite it!!

We know its a great formula so we decided to put our money where our mouth is and get TONS of samples produced. That way you guys can try it out a couple times before you buy it! go to Performax Labs and sign up for some free samples + free shipping!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just put in for some samples.
Welcome to the forum :)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forums!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a fan of prop blends....

Good looking ingredients but I have a feeling this will be a 2 scoop product.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!

Your more stim sensitive user will do just fine with 1 scoop, those with a higher stim tolerance will prefer 1.5-2 scoops 30 minutes pre workout.

From the reviews people have been loving the energy. Really clean and smooth energy that lasts a long time, incredible focus and really great pumps! The combo from Agmatine, Citrulline and PL-Carnitine have been creating some insane pumps!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys!

Your more stim sensitive user will do just fine with 1 scoop, those with a higher stim tolerance will prefer 1.5-2 scoops 30 minutes pre workout.

From the reviews people have been loving the energy. Really clean and smooth energy that lasts a long time, incredible focus and really great pumps! The combo from Agmatine, Citrulline and PL-Carnitine have been creating some insane pumps!
I just don't expect any of the ingredients in the pump blend to be fully dosed, even at 2 scoops.

I guess time will tell.

domore

Awards
I believe you said on another forum that Matt Cahill helped formulate your product?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although it is interesting that you have an ~11 lb prop blend :laugh:

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea it was also stated on another forum, but yea matt cahill played a large roll in the formulation of this product. And we will be continuing to work with him on our next upcoming products!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a fan of prop blends....

Good looking ingredients but I have a feeling this will be a 2 scoop product.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.
My thoughts exactly.

I read it propriet-ehhhhh

There is always that 1 in a blue moon product that breaks the mold so I will say no more til I try it :)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly.

There is always that 1 in a blue moon product that breaks the mold so I will say no more til I try it :)
I know but there has been some great preWO products out there that are proprietary blend..craze, white flood, superpump max, jack3d, fierce domination, maximize intense. Just being a proprietary blend doesn't make it a bad product, but i know what you mean.... request some samples and give it a try for yourself.

As for the label, that was something that was added to the site pre-production, the labels on the bottles are correct and we really should update our site, we will get on that!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My thoughts exactly.

Dont knock it until you try it. THis was my first thought.
But once i realized Matt Cahill was behind it, the guy knows his stuff and has major knowledge when designing pre-workouts.

You can knock the prop blend, but dont knock it until you give it a whirl a few times. It looks very simple on paper but gets the job done.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4.2g with leading ingredient being Creatine mono.....eh ill try it anyway I got a sample coming

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4.2g with leading ingredient being Creatine mono.....eh ill try it anyway I got a sample coming
I'm almost positive I tried a sample of Power Max and loved it!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its 4.95g per scoop, i know what you mean but just give it a try when you get your sample, most people have been loving it. Craze, White Flood, C4, Jack3d have all done fairly well and all have a smaller serving size then Powermax. It was formulated by cahill so you know the formula is going to be solid.

I'm almost positive I tried a sample of Power Max and loved it!!
Most people that have tried it have loved it. Now it is a bit lower on the stim side, it provides a really clean, smooth boost in energy with absolutley no crash, but its not going to hit you really hard like some of the other pre workouts, which makes sense given the tagline 'PowerMax: Stop Tweaking and Start Performing'. So the super stim tollerant users might not like it as much but almost everyone has loved it so far!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer creatine mono. And there are very few pre workouts that contain a full serving of creatine so I'm not too concerned that PowerMax is skimping on the rest of the ingredients. Looking forward to my samples and I will leave a review.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it guys! I don't know exactly because it is a proprietary blend but i believe there is around 1.5g of Creatine Mono per scoop so 2 scoops should be enough to maintain creatine saturation. The cool thing about PowerMax is you will get 2 free samples to try, so that way you can see if you like it before you buy it!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. We have a couple new products in the works that everyone here should love. Specifically i believe matt is working on a fat burner that should have some innovative ingredients so im really excited for that. As well i know we have a testosterone booster almost ready to go as well.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate it guys! I don't know exactly because it is a proprietary blend but i believe there is around 1.5g of Creatine Mono per scoop so 2 scoops should be enough to maintain creatine saturation. The cool thing about PowerMax is you will get 2 free samples to try, so that way you can see if you like it before you buy it!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. We have a couple new products in the works that everyone here should love. Specifically i believe matt is working on a fat burner that should have some innovative ingredients so im really excited for that. As well i know we have a testosterone booster almost ready to go as well.
Awesome bro. I will get the word out and I am sure the rest of the guys will too.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I just don't expect any of the ingredients in the pump blend to be fully dosed, even at 2 scoops.

I guess time will tell.
So give some samples a shot. If it works it works if not then mark it down and move on.

-OS-Team AppNut

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you shoot me your address i will ship you 2 samples, be there by mid week!
I appreciate that but I wouldn't be able to try them for so long (sponsored log) that I would probably end up trying it in a month or two.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards

I got samples on the way. I've tried several different so should be easy to compare.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha i just used nutra as an example since they are tied to am.com and one of my fave supp sites.