Brain Waves Nootropic

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone here used this? I'm testing a pre workout by Black Magic Suppz and I saw they have this product.

Wondering if anyone here has any feedback and or/reviews on it? Thanks

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't like that they have a prop blend of the herbs. You don't know if you are getting a clinical dose or not.
Also notice they're using vinpocetine (although, they call it vincpocetine...label misspellings don't exactly inspire confidence in their QC). So, they'll likely have to reformulate soon.

Looks like the herbs (bacopa, cat's claw and lion's mane) are straight powder (not extract). So, those are very underdosed.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also notice they're using vinpocetine (although, they call it vincpocetine...label misspellings don't exactly inspire confidence in their QC). So, they'll likely have to reformulate soon.

Looks like the herbs (bacopa, cat's claw and lion's mane) are straight powder (not extract). So, those are very underdosed.
Right. One needs specific extracts to elicit the clinical result.

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
Has anyone here used this? I'm testing a pre workout by Black Magic Suppz and I saw they have this product.

View attachment 186329

Wondering if anyone here has any feedback and or/reviews on it? Thanks
I’ve used it and for me it’s a bit high in caffeine so if you have a lower dose you miss out on the rest of ingredients, I did feel great though when I did try the full 4 caps