BPS new products! Come on in and take a seat!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fyi my log will be up today or tomorrow, but I am expecting product to arrive today!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I guess since none of these guys have sent me their info yet, they don't really want to log the products??
Hey if they opt out for whatever reason I'd be down. I'd run a command, control and convert stack if you want! Might as well just go for it! Lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey if they opt out for whatever reason I'd be down. I'd run a command, control and convert stack if you want! Might as well just go for it! Lol
If you're willing to run a log for us with 3-4 updates per week describing what you are experiencing with these supplements and how your lifting and day-to-day life are being affected, then let's talk. Studhorse was wanting to run Command and Convert together (but he hasn't been back in here.) so I think if we had 2 different logs of that combo, it would be interesting.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're willing to run a log for us with 3-4 updates per week describing what you are experiencing with these supplements and how your lifting and day-to-day life are being affected, then let's talk. Studhorse was wanting to run Command and Convert together (but he hasn't been back in here.) so I think if we had 2 different logs of that combo, it would be interesting.
Sorry been slammed with life but still getting in my lifts!
Sign me up! Bitch, I mean brother.
Hitting the HST ( started week 5) and hitting my numbers in the gym and diet!
How you been doing brother?

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine last night, gonna start the log introduction today!!! I will post the link in here of course.

Thanks again lukehayd and BPS!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got my bottle of Compel guys, thank you! Will be traveling cross country the next couple days, log will be up Wednesday

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lukehayd if you are offering up stacks, I'm down for COMMAND and CONVERT....test boosters are MY THING, and can always use a natty AI!!!

call it the C@C stack!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey what's the boss man say how this compares to androcrine. Similar I'm guessing but hows the difference between td and pills go. Thanks bc I'm a monster androcrine fan
This is dosed higher because it is not a td. It is 100 mg per cap with a 2 cap dose and Androcrine is 20 mg per pump with 4-8 pump dose.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is dosed higher because it is not a td. It is 100 mg per cap with a 2 cap dose and Androcrine is 20 mg per pump with 4-8 pump dose.
Well when I get some more loot I'll b scooting over to bps for sure

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lukehayd if you are offering up stacks, I'm down for COMMAND and CONVERT....test boosters are MY THING, and can always use a natty AI!!!

call it the C@C stack!!!
What do you say BPS, should we throw the old dog a bone?

Oh, and we already have a name for it, it's our PCT Stack. ;)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Funny! I have an old handmade tat from High School that say C&C.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I just put up a log for command/convert the [pct stack] if anyone is interested!!!