BPS needs 2 loggers for Adrenosurge + ??

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adrenosurge is now available at nutraplanet and BPS wants to let 2 lucky winners log the newest BPS product! Since this product works well with stims, we are also going to give you a free bottle of combustion to take with it! Here are the rules (PLEASE READ).

1.) Must be 18+ years of age or older

2.) US resident

3.) Must log Adrenosurge + Combustion and update at least 3x/week

4.) The more info you can give us weekly, the better chance you have of winning this contest (youtube videos, before/after pics..etc)

How to enter:

Tell me your CURRENT training program and diet and what your goals are for the next 4-6 weeks

Tell me your past experiences with stimulants

Lets get this going!!

NEW AdrenoSurge by BPS:

Adaptogenic Stress Recovery Formula!

Modern lifestyle realities often take a huge toll on our general health. A constant demanding cycle of sleep deficit, stimulant use (whether coffee or energy drinks), stress, overwork, etc ends up sapping our energy and sabotaging productivity and mood.
While much of the popular supplementation promises revolve around a highly speculative condition of "adrenal fatigue", which has been conceptually abandoned by legitimate professionals who work closely with those displaying signs of adrenal dysfunction, a combination of factors does seem to manifest together.
So where does that leave us for supplementation, and what is the point of AdrenoSurge? AdrenoSurge has been designed to support optimal adrenal activity for those displaying mild to moderate signs of dysfunction, acting primarily as an adaptogen.
Some level of dysfunction is highly common in people with elevated stress levels, those that engage in vigorous exercise, regularly use stimulants, or do not get optimal duration and/or quality of sleep. Since a lot of people reading this fall into more than one of those categories, we feel that AdrenoSurge could help a high percentage of the health conscious population repair and recuperate from the daily damage done to the body; which will improve mental function, recovery from hard training, energy, stimulant sensitivity, and even body composition.
Destructive Consequences of Modern lifestyle:

• Waking up tired
  • Energy crash at a consistent, specific time during the day
  • Energy surge during a consistent, specific time during the day (or night)
  • Trouble falling asleep or staying asleep
  • High blood sugar
  • Frequent brain fog
  • Frequent urination
  • Lightheadedness when standing
  • Loss of sensitivity to stimulants
  • Salt cravings
  • Sensitivity to light
Asparagus Racemosus Extract 100mg

Asparagus Racemosus is a particular species of asparagus used in Ayurvedic medicine for several purposes, including the alleviation of nervous disorders.
Working through optimization of GABA and serotonergic signaling, it has been shown in research to have similar anti-anxiety properties to Diazepam without the sedating characteristics (1,2). It has been shown to decrease elevated plasma levels of corticosterone and norepinephrine, acting as an adaptogen to favorably modulate stress pathways (3). When rats were exposed to chemical and physical stressors, pre-treatment with AR prevented elevation in blood glucose (a common secondary effect of high cortisol), triglycerides and lipid peroxidation. Researchers labeled it as having anti-stress properties (4,5). Rats have also demonstrated better memory retrieval, and better performance during stressful maze tests (6). In addition, AR has been shown to be an antioxidant, hepatoprotective, and neuroprotective (6–8).
Argyreia speciosa Extract 100mg

A popular Ayurvedic Indian medicinal plant, Argyreia Speciosa (AS) has been studied for it's potential combatance against a long list of maladies; including decreased cognitive function, low sex drive, depressed immunity, depressed CNS function, liver damage, elevated ROS, inflammation, high blood sugar, diarrhea, pain, and GI distress.
For our purposes, we will only be addressing a few specific potential benefits of AS supplementation. Similar to Asparagus Racemosus, AS has been shown to target and ameliorate several downstream effects of pathological stress including increased blood glucose, triglycerides, changes to the actual adrenal glands, as well as cortisol directly (9).
Another study demonstrated the ability of AS to restore adrenal levels of cortisol and ascorbic acid levels after chronic, non-specific stress (10). AS has also been shown to be a liver protectant on par with Silymarin, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, gastroprotective, and has even been shown to prevent fat gain in overfed rats (11–14).
Bacopa monnieri 20:1 100mg

Bacopa monnieri (BM) has been extensively studied for its positive mental benefits; a recent 2014 meta-analysis suggested its consistent ability to improve cognitive ability, which tends to decline as a downstream result of the effects of stress (15). Under stressful, adverse conditions, BM has been shown to favorably modulate CYP450, SOD, and Heat Shock Proteins (an intracellular clean up crew) (16).
Another 2014 study showed that in human subjects, during a stressful task, BM was able to exert positive effects on mood, a reduction in cortisol levels, and adaptogenic and nootropic effects (17).
Rhodiola rosea (8% Rosavins)

Rhodiola rosea (RR) is another well-studied herb with numerous potential benefits, with a recent meta-analysis concluding that it is able to improve both mental and physical performance during times of stress (18). It has been shown to prevent stress induced catecholamine release, which tends to be overactive in people with dysfunctional adrenals (19).
In one study with over 100 participants, RR was shown to improve life-stress symptoms to a clinically relevant degree after only 3 days of supplementation, and the positive effects lasted until cessation of data collection at 4 weeks (20). It has also been shown to help subjects resist fatigue, increase the ability to concentrate, and decrease cortisol response to awakening stress in fatigued patients (21). Other studies have classified RR as having anti-anxiety, anti-depressant, and physical and cognitive impairment reduction attributes (22,23).
Most products currently on the market are content with using anywhere between 1% and 3% Rosavins, while at the same time limiting dosage. AdrenoSurge is debuting a potent 8% Rosavin Rhodiola Rosea extract at a full 100mg dosage to maximize stress amelioration.
Ashwagandha 20:1 100mg

Ashwagandha is also considered an adaptogen, meaning it can help to dampen elevated cortisol, or help to boost low cortisol output, depending on what the body needs.
Multiple studies in human subjects have demonstrated Ashwagandha's ability to help the body cope with the downstream effects of stress. In one such study lasting 60 days, ashwagandha was shown to improve resistance towards stress and improve self-reported quality of life (24). A similar study found that chronic stress caused high blood sugar, glucose intolerance, increased plasma corticosterone levels, cognitive deficits, immunosuppression, and depression, whereas ashwagandha was able to have significant anti-stress activity on these parameters (25). It has also been shown to be a GABA mimetic anxiolytic, anti-inflammatory, and improve energy and mitochondrial health (26).
Bovine Adrenal Extract 10:1 125mg

While the basis for this extract is largely based on volumes of feedback from functional medicine practitioners versus published data, most users tend to notice a "boost" even when taken as a single ingredient product. Users with suboptimal cortisol output will notice the greatest benefit; particularly those that have lose sensitivity to stimulants. According to adrenal dysfunction expert Dr. Michael Lam, "Many report a sense of increased energy when previously fatigued and a sense of calmness when previously anxious after taking glandular extracts".
Evolvulus Alsinoide

Evolvulus alsinoside (EA) is another potent adaptogen with several benefits (27). It has been shown to improve learning and memory in response to stress several recent studies (6,28,29). EA also demonstrates a nootropic effect that appears to be further enhanced when combined with Bacopa (30).
EA appears to alleviate several downstream effects of stress aside from learning impairment, such as oxidative load, anxiety, and CNS depression (29,31). And like Argyreia and Ashwagandha, EA is also able to normalize high blood sugar and elevated plasma corticosterone levels (32,33).
Conclusion

In summary, AdrenoSurge offers a multi-angle approach to help encourage optimal adrenal function while ameliorating potential negative downstream effects of the body's stress response. Coupled with appropriate lifestyle adjustments like reducing stimulant and alcohol intake and normalizing sleep patterns, AdrenoSurge should be a potent weapon in anyone's toolbox looking to optimize long term health, energy levels, cognitive function, and performance.
When you find that you no longer get the same effect from your preworkout or morning coffee, let AdrenoSurge restore you.

Body Performance Solutions (BPS) AdrenoSurge (60 Capsules): Discount AdrenoSurge Supplements

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wish i could apply...

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in trying this out. I seem to have hit a wall. I have been in medical school and helping to raise my 11 month old son all the while trying to get my workouts in. I have been forced to use stimulant after stimulant to just get the energy to step into the gym lately. I seem to have adapted to the effects of stimulants. I need to restore my tolerance and body! I am in my last month of medical school and will have all of July and August to train and reach my goals. My original goal at the beginning of the year was to compete in a physique competition but that has not happened. I am currently doing a split routine: back and biceps, chest and triceps, and legs and shoulders. I workout 5 days a week. I am currently 185lbs and I am looking to get more cut so I can compete in a physique competition. I can post at least three times a week and can post a weekly video to update how I am doing. I will also do a before and after picture. Thanks for the sweet opportunity and good luck everyone!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am very interested in trying this out. I seem to have hit a wall. I have been in medical school and helping to raise my 11 month old son all the while trying to get my workouts in. I have been forced to use stimulant after stimulant to just get the energy to step into the gym lately. I seem to have adapted to the effects of stimulants. I need to restore my tolerance and body! I am in my last month of medical school and will have all of July and August to train and reach my goals. My original goal at the beginning of the year was to compete in a physique competition but that has not happened. I am currently doing a split routine: back and biceps, chest and triceps, and legs and shoulders. I workout 5 days a week. I am currently 185lbs and I am looking to get more cut so I can compete in a physique competition. I can post at least three times a week and can post a weekly video to update how I am doing. I will also do a before and after picture. Thanks for the sweet opportunity and good luck everyone!
Great first application! I could see where this would benefit you.

Let's see some more apps!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice app, i also use a lot of stimulants and am looking forward to trying adrenosurge.

good luck!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Going to be using my macapro and adrenosurge for pct! So excited
lol...yeah, i am pretty excited too!!! and i don't even do pct's!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More apps! I would like to choose by Saturday or Sunday

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Current training is lowered volume (for me), we're talking 18 sets for major muscle groups (24 for back and legs), with at least 3 drop sets per group, per workout. Each group is hit 2x week. Everything gets superseted and rest periods are short.

I have chronic mild insomnia (only get 5-7 hours of sleep, always feel tired, can't fall asleep, etc.). Because of this I try to stay away from loading up on stims, but I frequently use 100mg of caffeine or so when I train in the mornings (which is most days now).

I'm interested in trying this products because it seems to have a relativley low dose of caffeine, and I'm always on the lookout for things that will deliver a good kick without keeping me up all night.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Current training is lowered volume (for me), we're talking 18 sets for major muscle groups (24 for back and legs), with at least 3 drop sets per group, per workout. Each group is hit 2x week. Everything gets superseted and rest periods are short.

I have chronic mild insomnia (only get 5-7 hours of sleep, always feel tired, can't fall asleep, etc.). Because of this I try to stay away from loading up on stims, but I frequently use 100mg of caffeine or so when I train in the mornings (which is most days now).

I'm interested in trying this products because it seems to have a relativley low dose of caffeine, and I'm always on the lookout for things that will deliver a good kick without keeping me up all night.
Combustion should be perfect for you. Solid app.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Only 2 apps??? Really surprised there's not more people that would want to run these!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still running Combustion, so if I'm picked I don't need that bad boy :)

Love to run AdrenoSurge though!

Tell me your CURRENT training program and diet and what your goals are for the next 4-6 weeks

From my past log its the same, Push/Legs/Pull, and LISS cardio as I venture my way down to 6-7% bodyfat before I head on vacation on July 11th. Currently 152, thanks to Combustion, and about 9-10%

Tell me your past experiences with stimulants

Great experiences, but I'm beginning to feel less of an effect. Was going to take a two week break from stims/combustion, but adrenosurge may be able to do the trick! Would love to log this bad boy

Past Logs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249709-time-get-shredded.html
How are you liking Combustion? If you are enjoying it (and if you win), I can still send you the bottle since it's part of the promotion.

And to those who dont win, I will be sending a few of you a PM about other products to possibly log if any of you are interested :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still running Combustion, so if I'm picked I don't need that bad boy :) Love to run AdrenoSurge though! Tell me your CURRENT training program and diet and what your goals are for the next 4-6 weeks From my past log its the same, Push/Legs/Pull, and LISS cardio as I venture my way down to 6-7% bodyfat before I head on vacation on July 11th. Currently 152, thanks to Combustion, and about 9-10% Tell me your past experiences with stimulants Great experiences, but I'm beginning to feel less of an effect. Was going to take a two week break from stims/combustion, but adrenosurge may be able to do the trick! Would love to log this bad boy Past Logs http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249709-time-get-shredded.html
Do it, mane :)

We know you run a helluva log, and I'm on my third bottle of Combustion consecutively right now :cool:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3rd!?!?!? lol I'm on 2, def in need of some adaptogen help or a stim break. So if I don't win I think I'll take a week or two off, then hop back on just before vacation

then DCP 2.0 for vacation and no fat gainzzzz

Or just use adrenosurge and keep the stims going :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WINNERS:

hewhoisripped

Saucemonkey

Congrats guys. Message me your shipping information

To those who did not win, PM me if you are still interested in logging.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell me your CURRENT training program and diet and what your goals are for the next 4-6 weeks - My current training program consists of a heavy basic movement for 6-8 reps for 5-6 sets then move into ore hypertrophy work with rep ranges from 8-15. Split is chest/back (try to superset most exercises), Legs, Shoulders/arms. My goals are to add lean mass. Nutritionally I follow IF and carb cycling. Macros will vary depending on activity level that day.

Tell me your past experiences with stimulants - I take in a lot of stimulants. I drink coffee in the morning, energy drinks during the day sometimes plus my pre workout. I have been taking preworkouts for years now and show some of the signs that are discussed in the adreno surge profile.

I can update daily now that I am out of school and have not ran a log in a while and am confident that I can give a great detailed log from workouts to nutrition to product reviews. I can also post before and after pics with video reviews if desired as well.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Dang! Really wish I could try this. Congrats to those who won.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats, guys! I look forward to these logs!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats guys, really wanna see how adrenosurge works!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't forget to link the logs in here when you guys get them started!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! BPS ships quickly, so hopefully you will have them soon!

Can't wait to see these logs :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone else is interested in more logging opportunities, please PM me :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, been busy the past 2 weeks. I will be getting in the logs this week!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Houston we have a problem!!!!! Lol saucemonkey i was supposed to log macapro, and the other day i received what i believe to be your adrenosurge and combustion! Im not sure how to mention someone so can someone mention a BPS rep to this thread?

Edit: ive still yet to receive my macapro, so that kind of leads me to believe BPS sent the wrong supps to the wrong person! BPS i can log the adrenosurge and combustion if you want me to instead of the macapro!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Houston we have a problem!!!!! Lol saucemonkey i was supposed to log macapro, and the other day i received what i believe to be your adrenosurge and combustion! Im not sure how to mention someone so can someone mention a BPS rep to this thread?

Edit: ive still yet to receive my macapro, so that kind of leads me to believe BPS sent the wrong supps to the wrong person! BPS i can log the adrenosurge and combustion if you want me to instead of the macapro!
Sorry for the confusion. Perhaps I sent the head boss the wrong info, not sure. If you want the macapro instead, resend me your address and I'll ship it or you can log the adrenosurge and combustion.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Sorry for the confusion. Perhaps I sent the head boss the wrong info, not sure. If you want the macapro instead, resend me your address and I'll ship it or you can log the adrenosurge and combustion.
I will just log the adrenosurge and combustion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will just log the adrenosurge and combustion.
i am enjoying macapro...but i bet you won't be disappointed with adrenosurge/combustion!!!