BPS DCP 2.0!!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
So I won a bottle of this product from BPS's Facebook page. I'm excited to try it, even though I have a ton of fat burners in my cabinet right now lol. I took EpiBURN Pro this morning and 2 DCP 2.0 preworkout as it's stim-free. I probably won't continue this, but wanted to get feedback from you guys on DCP 2.0 and how it worked for you. I usually take L-carnitine before bed for non-stim fat burning effect but might do DCP...thoughts?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on winning an excellent product :)

I generally suggest 2 DCP 2.0 pre-workout/pre-breakfast, 2 pre-lunch and 2 pre-bed.

It's best taken in a fasted state, to assist with switching over to fat oxidation.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on winning an excellent product :) I generally suggest 2 DCP 2.0 pre-workout/pre-breakfast, 2 pre-lunch and 2 pre-bed. It's best taken in a fasted state, to assist with switching over to fat oxidation.
Thanks misfit!! Is it redundant to stack with EpiBURN or should I finish that and save the DCP for after?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks misfit!! Is it redundant to stack with EpiBURN or should I finish that and save the DCP for after?
Should be just fine, in fact it might help a bit. Looks like the fat burning pathways are different for the two products.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Should be just fine, in fact it might help a bit. Looks like the fat burning pathways are different for the two products.
That's even more awesome. I loved combustion but my hubby has been using the rest of the bottle and it's hard to find him ones he liked so I started my EpiBURN early. I also have a bottle of norcodrene in the cabinet lol plus one from my sponsors at nulivescience!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's even more awesome. I loved combustion but my hubby has been using the rest of the bottle and it's hard to find him ones he liked so I started my EpiBURN early. I also have a bottle of norcodrene in the cabinet lol plus one from my sponsors at nulivescience!
Nice!

DCP 2.0 and Combustion make an awesome stack. I would bet that Norcodrene stacked with DCP 2.0 would be awesome.

I looked at EpiBURN's ingredients, and they look good. Just not sure how much Yohimbine and Forskolin are in it.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Nice! DCP 2.0 and Combustion make an awesome stack. I would bet that Norcodrene stacked with DCP 2.0 would be awesome. I looked at EpiBURN's ingredients, and they look good. Just not sure how much Yohimbine and Forskolin are in it.
Forskolin is new to me, never had it before until now so I don't know what max dosages are. But yohimbine is a light weight stim for me....mixed with coffee and I still get no jitters lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I won a bottle of this product from BPS's Facebook page. I'm excited to try it, even though I have a ton of fat burners in my cabinet right now lol. I took EpiBURN Pro this morning and 2 DCP 2.0 preworkout as it's stim-free. I probably won't continue this, but wanted to get feedback from you guys on DCP 2.0 and how it worked for you. I usually take L-carnitine before bed for non-stim fat burning effect but might do DCP...thoughts?
DCP2.0 + SNS TAA= amazazing. TTA was in OG DCP and that stuff was good and I also liked my run with 2.0. Dose together before meals. Epic non-stim fat burner

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
do it...you could even take l-carnitine and dcp 2.0 before bed if you chose.

misfit has gave you some good info that i agree with, and congrats on winning!!!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
do it...you could even take l-carnitine and dcp 2.0 before bed if you chose. misfit has gave you some good info that i agree with, and congrats on winning!!!
I can always count on both you and misfit to give me solid advice! Both supplements helped me KILL legs and stair master today. Def going to add it to the stack! I'll post a general log on both and see what happens in the next 8 weeks!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can always count on both you and misfit to give me solid advice! Both supplements helped me KILL legs and stair master today. Def going to add it to the stack! I'll post a general log on both and see what happens in the next 8 weeks!!
good for you...we appreciate your support!!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP + TTA eh? Both at full dose? Too much if you add thyrocaps to that stack?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd cap TTA dosing at 1gr. Anything over that can lead to some cramping. SNS added an electrolyte blend but 2gr is hefty, if you can handle it, go for it. Just be aware of possible sides. Thyrocaps would be fine to stack, very effective supplement.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Only if by too much you mean too shredded

;)

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I heard the TTA was a great addition to stacks, but also heard it was being discontinued....figured I'd wait a bit and see whats up with that

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS brought it back for a limited run so get it while it's available.

Rush john

Awards
hey guys sorry to bring up an old thread, was just wondering how should i dose both tta and dcp 2.0?

pretty much my routine is
7:30am - get up, take fat burner > Cardio and ABs
8:30am - session done bcaa+glutamine
9:00am - Breakfast
11:45 - Meal 2
1:45pm - Meal 3 - Pre Workout Meal
5:00pm - Workout
7:30pm - Post workout shake - bcaa+glutamine
8:00pm - Post workout meal
10:30pm - Pre Bed Meal

in addition with this digestive enzyme + fish oil with every meal

When and how is the ideal time to dose both tta + dcp2.0?