Banned
Awards
BPS DCP 2.0 Fatburner, is it any good? cant find alot of reviews on it

side effects etc?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
You'd be better getting hold of the most recent iteration of Evomuse DCP... from what I gathered the step up in ingredients between the two were ten-fold!! dsade can probably add to this!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
You'd be better getting hold of the most recent iteration of Evomuse DCP... from what I gathered the step up in ingredients between the two were ten-fold!! dsade can probably add to this!
+ 1 new version if probably superior and is just called DCP, i have run it and like it combined with a stim fat burner e.g. EU fat burner Alphamine, or OL Bloodshr3d or Ingit3

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
> click here <

Shortest answer? It causes your metabolism to behave like that of an elite athlete, while blocking the expression of an pro-obesity gene.

You can find reviews on DCP going back 10 years...DCP is a superstar.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This was a good one in its time. Kind of a mix of GDA and burner, so it may depend on your diet or goals if it is your best option.

I enjoyed it in the past

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm using it currently on a cut and it's working out great. I have it stacked with bright and supernova

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I'm using it currently on a cut and it's working out great. I have it stacked with bright and supernova
can i use it like this:

2 pills 3 times a day for 8 weeks? so 2 bottles
what kind of side effects can i expect? and how does it compare to something like gw501516

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GW isn't a fat burner so no need to compare it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use this protocol and will be getting another bottle when in hits mind and muscle. I haven't used gw so I can't compare. I do like the nonstim piece. No sides whatsoever

heyboy

Banned
Awards
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what kind of side effects can i expect from this dcp 2.0? is it catabolic?
I personally have not lost any size just become leaner. Have not had any sides whatsoever.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I personally have not lost any size just become leaner. Have not had any sides whatsoever.
is this a natty product? would it show up on a drug test, and do i need any pct or any cycle aid?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No pct needed. I would look into the ingredients so you understand what they do before trying any products.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
is this a natty product? would it show up on a drug test, and do i need any pct or any cycle aid?
Seriously now. How old are you?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You seem more like 15 to me.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You appear to ask questions of someone lacking the maturity level necessary to garner basic knowledge. I think you are easily under 18 and lied about your age because of the over 18 rule to discuss anabolic. That's why.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
You appear to ask questions of someone lacking the maturity level necessary to garner basic knowledge. I think you are easily under 18 and lied about your age because of the over 18 rule to discuss anabolic. That's why.
i have an intellectual dissability, so its hard for me to communicate in this language.
so if you want to help you can help, if not ill apprecaite it if you leave me alone

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have an intellectual dissability, so its hard for me to communicate in this language.
so if you want to help you can help, if not ill apprecaite it if you leave me alone
The only way to settle this is in a steel cage battle to the death. ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Use your native language. As I stated before. We can translate.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your response seems more like someone that got called out, and over responded angrily. It is not how one would expect a mature person to respond.

Maybe you could tell us your native language?, and what is the name of the disability? I have dyslexia, and graduated with honors. The fact you can take your time and do research at your own pace should more than demonstrate your 'disability' would not be a problem.

At your 'age' you should be eating well; working out; sleeping a decent amount of time and nothing else until you are 25 at least. By the way, the last time your age came up, you were 22 and that was weeks ago. Happy Birthday...