Bps Androcrine vs sustain alpha

Hayden42

Hayden42

Awards
Been reading up on everybody's logs on these products and so far I'm really impressed. I am torn between androcrine and sustain alpha. Has anyone tried both if these and prefer one over the other? Does one work better than the other? Can they be stacked together? I would like to put a log on one of these products and share my results while on one of these products.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Definitely can be stacked together , hard to compare the two because they are two different products androcrine is a transdermal laxogen which is really good for the hinges and healing quicker. While sustain alpha is a great td test booster with resveratrol . What are you mainly looking to get out of them and would be able to help make a better suggestion

Hayden42

Hayden42

Awards
Lean muscle gains and fat loss. I've taken PH before and not a huge fan of taking supplements that can potentially suppress my natural hormones. I'm kind of prone to gyno, so I'm wanting to stay away from supplements that can lead to that. I'm wanting the testosterone boost, and looking for the enhanced protein synthesis for quick recovery. I figured if these two supps could be stacked, they would be exactly what I'm looking for.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lean muscle gains and fat loss. I've taken PH before and not a huge fan of taking supplements that can potentially suppress my natural hormones. I'm kind of prone to gyno, so I'm wanting to stay away from supplements that can lead to that. I'm wanting the testosterone boost, and looking for the enhanced protein synthesis for quick recovery. I figured if these two supps could be stacked, they would be exactly what I'm looking for.
We'll both are natural products and seems like a good stack for what you're looking for ! Sustain alpha will help with the test boost and resveratrol can also help block estrogen . The best part about laxo is the healing I would definitely say go the longer route with it to see the best results

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
We'll both are natural products and seems like a good stack for what you're looking for ! Sustain alpha will help with the test boost and resveratrol can also help block estrogen . The best part about laxo is the healing I would definitely say go the longer route with it to see the best results
I second this! And comparing SA with Androcrine is a no go. Two different types of products, where SA and Dermacrine could be compared. SA is basically the natty version of dermacrine with the dermacrine being hormonal. But SA and Adrocrine ran for 8 weeks will yield you some amazing results