BPS Androcrine is ready! Pre-sale discounts available and loggers needed!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
BPS' long awaited Laxocrine replacement has just hit the market! Introducing ANDROCRINE, Laxocrine's worthy and POTENT successor! We are VERY excited about bringing this to the market in a new powerful, potent and efficient form. You guys wanted a new carrier? You got it! With this new carrier, our beta testers reported faster absorption, less sides, and a faster onset of dem gainz, bruh!

Pre-sale discount! CLICK HERE!

PUhorY0.jpg

Yes, yes, yes. I know! You want an intro sale! You got it! Starting today, Androcrine will be on pre-sale for 1 week ONLY. All pre-sale sale orders will receive a HUGE discount, at $24.99. Got on this NOW, while you can. Sales ends 1 week from today!

If you'd like to check out the feedback, please check out the list of logs here:

BETA TESTER LOGS - CLICK HERE!

TL;DR? Here are some quotes for ya.

Overall this is a great product and i achieved great results, very happy with the run and I will use LAX again in the future, in fact it may just become a staple in my diet because its so versatile and works so well. grinnell27

I have noticed great strength increases and maintained all my strength during this little cut. I also notice good recovery and more endurance. The other thing I noticed is a slight sense of well being once the product was applied. I also liked the fact that my joints felt great while using it. I will definitely be picking up some of his once release. warrior737

I would definitely use Laxacrine again and would recommend it to anyone whos looking to add muscle the natural way. This product is better than some of the lighter PH's that I've used. I will be buying this when it finally hits retailors and want to see what it could really do when I have more calories. Young Gotti

So it's only been a couple days without my Laxacrine but I am already noticing it's not there. Sometimes the absence of something tells you things about what it was doing for you that you took for granted while on it. For example my energy levels throughout the day have been noticeably lower these last couple days. And my joints are already beginning to feel the usual end of the hard training week pain they did before Laxacrine. Goes to show you just how amazing Laxacrine really is! Can ya tell I miss it. TKC432

I know the log is over, but I'd just like to a post a "week after" review. The difference in recovery is painfully obvious. Just like to point out that with Laxacrine, I was really able to speed up the process of getting ready for the obstacle course while doing other goals that probably wouldn't have been possible without it. Also, I can also tell that Laxacrine probably enhanced my strength ever so slightly. ma70

My joints already miss the Laxacrine!!! Rocket3015

Pre-sale discount! CLICK HERE!

LOGGERS! If you are want to apply to be a logger, please go here.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wow....you guys switched up the name on me. I thought this was 1-andro or something...but wow, that is one sexy price.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh wow....you guys switched up the name on me. I thought this was 1-andro or something...but wow, that is one sexy price.
You going to put an app in to log?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You going to put an app in to log?
I actually already logged it, haha. I don't know if it's allowed to be logged again, but I will likely be buying 3-6 bottles.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners have been chosen. Thanks for following along guys and look for the links to follow the logs.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
It's good. Been running it for a few weeks with endosurge. Love it.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
BPS what impact would taking a shower 6 hours after application have? after 8 hours? Is there a time, after the Andocrine is dried, that it is "safe" to take a shower/get wet? Thanks!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS what impact would taking a shower 6 hours after application have? after 8 hours? Is there a time, after the Andocrine is dried, that it is "safe" to take a shower/get wet? Thanks!
It will continue to absorb up to 8 hours after application but you should be good if you want/need to take a shower 6 hours after.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
It will continue to absorb up to 8 hours after application but you should be good if you want/need to take a shower 6 hours after.
Good to know. Thanks.