BPI bcaa shredded - Good, bad, meah

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Been using the regular BPI bcaa, and wanted to try BPI shredded.... But wanted to know if it has actually helped anyone drop unwanted fat?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally have not used it but in to see who has. Are you open to other cutting/shredding products or are you pretty set on BPI shredded?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You'd probably be better off with a product dedicated to helping in that endeavor than just some add ons in a amino formula. The added Carnitine may be nice, but the Paradoxine dose is pretty lackluster.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
I personally have not used it but in to see who has. Are you open to other cutting/shredding products or are you pretty set on BPI shredded?
I'm not sold out to BPI... I actually like the flavor of amino energy better, but thought the bcaa and shedding was a nice combo.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s an okay product for the price. Frequently dips into the $15 range on Amazon. The paradoxine dose is useless for fat loss but you can almost taste it.

Carnitine has lots of health benefits, including fat loss. If you’ve never taken any before this is not a bad place to start.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
It’s an okay product for the price. Frequently dips into the $15 range on Amazon. The paradoxine dose is useless for fat loss but you can almost taste it.

Carnitine has lots of health benefits, including fat loss. If you’ve never taken any before this is not a bad place to start.
Thanks for the feedback, Ill give it shot. I mean, its only $15.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sold out to BPI... I actually like the flavor of amino energy better, but thought the bcaa and shedding was a nice combo.
Personally if you're goal is to lean up a little and shred then I would recommend keep running your existing amino product make sure diet is in check and through in a bottle of true shred and see if you get the results you're looking for.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personally if you're goal is to lean up a little and shred then I would recommend keep running your existing amino product make sure diet is in check and through in a bottle of true shred and see if you get the results you're looking for.
I would have to agree with this!