BPC157 best quality/price

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best price and quality on BPC 157? Have a recent hip and knee injury that desperately need healing ASAP. Used Blue sky before with decent results but not sure if they’re considered “best” or even g2g?

Thanks

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MA Research is my go-to. Use AM15 for 15% off. I've used a lot of Mike's products, including BPC-157, and they have always been potent.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you want the best price you have to order from China, that’s where 99% of peptides in the world come from (nearly all sites simply buy in bulk and resell) - it might feel like a risk buying from there but it’s the same place any of these sites are getting them and half the price....

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’re buying in bulk powder and then reconstituting in what?

Blue sky has always been relatively cheap (about half the price of MA) and been good for me in the past. But I didn’t know if anything had changed, I noticed they’re not here anymore. I’m sure they’re coming China.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Blue sky has always been relatively cheap (about half the price of MA) and been good for me in the past. But I didn’t know if anything had changed, I noticed they’re not here anymore. I’m sure they’re coming China.
Blue sky did nothing for me. Extreme peptides worked wonders though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have some on the way (will be here monday) from Paradigm Peptide... will see how it is. Interested in anyone else's recent experiences

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ran my paradigm bpc for the last 2 weeks and def see an improvement in my elbow... not totally gone for sure but certainly better. Any other feedback from other sites? Looking to get some more but not sure if I should go with the same or diff (hoping for something a bit more effective if there is such a thing)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

it comes in the vials from China bro. Mk is the only thing I get in powder form (and I make my own tincture).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

it comes in the vials from China bro. Mk is the only thing I get in powder form (and I make my own tincture

mike is sometimes on this forum and he’s a straight up guy so he would probably confirm if his vitals are from China but I have heard him say on a podcast that 99% of the worlds peptides are produced there and there’s nothing wrong with that (which is of course true). As long as the Chinese source is reliable no one else has the capacity to be anywhere close on price. I think there’s only a few compounding companies in the US, sure Taylor pharmacy is one of them

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've had good results with Blue Sky bpc. I tore my acl and immediately started injecting it multiple times a day. It's still too weak to pivot/play bball, but the swelling went down fast and I was able to jog a couple weeks after.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lionking999 Injury / Rehab 24
Supplement Auction 1
Anabolics 36
Injury / Rehab 40
Supplements 15