BPC 157 the Healing Peptide

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone have any idea how long an unreconstituted vial of this would be good for? It's been sitting in my bathroom cupboard for 2 months.

lokedog

Awards
Orally? I can't imagine ANY fragile peptide being effective and not being massacred po. I can't even imagine a legit peptide not getting beat to sh*t and denatured through the whole course of events....either I'm outta touch or someone's getting bullsh**ted. :)

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I've only ever injected it and to great effect, but many articles and studies apparently indicate it works orally.

Here is one crappy blog post with a study cited with some snazzy graphs.

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/03/bpc-157-orally-available-peptide-that.html

That being said, I cant imagine it not being denatured, hence why I didn't want to take the chance. After my last horrible allergic reaction to some ghrp's last year my peptide days are on a long, long break.

lokedog

Awards
It may say it works but due to the fragility of the peptide and what I've known and learned, I'll never be convinced of it.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
So yeaa, Iv'e heard this compound has oral bioavailability? Apparently I'm not alone in seeking this out ^^^ heh. What benefits would one even gain from this compound slamming into your gut? I actually have terrible digestive issues and have to take Rx for stomach acid reduction. Funny, I honestly had all the call signs as a kid that I would have this issue when I hit my 20's. But anyway, if it has benefits orally, I'd love for somebody to shed some light. Thanks!

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
So yeaa, Iv'e heard this compound has oral bioavailability? Apparently I'm not alone in seeking this out ^^^ heh. What benefits would one even gain from this compound slamming into your gut? I actually have terrible digestive issues and have to take Rx for stomach acid reduction. Funny, I honestly had all the call signs as a kid that I would have this issue when I hit my 20's. But anyway, if it has benefits orally, I'd love for somebody to shed some light. Thanks!
So you're looking to use this to actually heal upper gi issues? As opposed to seeking a systemic affect for another body part? I'm just asking out of curiosity as I don't actually have a good answer for you.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
So you're looking to use this to actually heal upper gi issues? As opposed to seeking a systemic affect for another body part? I'm just asking out of curiosity as I don't actually have a good answer for you.
Haha I'm not seeking it out for that purpose, nor have any expectation it could do so. I think Upper GI issues are fairly complicated, in fact no doctor could really pin what was going on. It would be amazing if it could though. My stomach still has some issues due to stomach acid irritation. If this could clear that up I'd consider seeking it out.

My current issue is regardless of diet, my stomach produces enough stomach acid to digest fries and chicken sandwiches...im not overweight, but did eat this stuff A LOT as a kid and teen, up until 19 even frequently.

Even if I eat a nice grilled salmon, with some rice and green beans, my stomach still thinks it's digesting hard core fried food, thus, too much acid production. My Rx takes care of this, but kind of sucks I may need to take it forever...

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Can someone tell me if this it would have any injury prevention benifits or would only help post injury?

LthrDoc

Awards
From all of my research, it is designed for actual healing, not a temporary cover up. GI issues can be addressed with oral ingestion. If the goal is a specific tissue injury, sub q local injections are best. I have 2 bottles, just need to grab some BAC water and I will start using it for a neck/trap injury.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Is it vital to use TB-500 with bpc-157? Lately been having elbow pain? Anyone have experience curing elbow tendinitis with it?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone have any idea how long an unreconstituted vial of this would be good for? It's been sitting in my bathroom cupboard for 2 months.
Freeze it -or use it NOW. Lots of info available about storage, I'm to lazy to look it up. :)

LthrDoc

Awards
Is it vital to use TB-500 with bpc-157? Lately been having elbow pain? Anyone have experience curing elbow tendinitis with it?
+1.. Curious about this is as well. I've got some golfers elbow going on. I have some TB500 on the way.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
wheres the best place to get this need some for injury also can you get transdermal or topical bpc 157