BPC-157/TB-500 LOG

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been dealing with a lot of pain in my knee for a little over a month now after playing basketball with the kids and trying to grab the rim..
Feels like bad tendinitis in my upper kneecap. But, when I go to straighten my leg, instead of that regular pop, it sounds more like crepitus...
I planned on starting the 2 peptides today, but after a bunch of research, I'm not coming to solid dosing protocols for the two..
The last time I used these was probably 3-4 years ago and pinned subq as close to my knee as possible. Now I'm seeing that it can be pinned IM anywhere in the body...

Anybody out there have any further advice on this?

I plan in logging this and sharing my results. Currently, I can't jog or do any kind of squats or even leg extensions.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welp.. I ended up going with the Ben Greenfield dosing calcs..
Starting BPC tonight and the TB on Monday.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
While I don't have anything to add, I fully intend to follow along when you begin to document the journey.

I've had a very specific ac joint/rotator cuff issue for the past decade now, that flares up more often than not. Very interested in your experience with the combination

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@ndiguy thanks for following.. I did my 2nd bpc pin this morning. The tb will start on Monday.
I had planned on buying more bpc for the same shoulder issues, but my knee has been in a lot of pain and limiting me.
Maybe this will help my shoulder too...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much TB you planning on running? I hear one should be very liberal with TB dose. Have you considered MK677 to aid in healing as well?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I have about 8 5mg vials of the tb.. I've not considered the MK.. Interesting..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anybody ever inject the teardrop muscle? Trying to keep injections as close to the knee as possible. I know people pin the outer quad, but wasn't sure about pinning the teardrop..
Thus far, I've been pinning subq, right around the knee.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody ever inject the teardrop muscle? Trying to keep injections as close to the knee as possible. I know people pin the outer quad, but wasn't sure about pinning the teardrop..
Thus far, I've been pinning subq, right around the knee.
I believe I have pinned the year drop years ago. Real easy to hit a nerve. I'm personally convinced it you inject anywhere on your body, your knee will be benefitted; in my experience.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That hitting the nerve part is what's got me scared! Lol. I forgot to take my evening dose tonight before coming into work.. I hate missing doses...
I guess I'll start hitting delts & quads tomorrow.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That hitting the nerve part is what's got me scared! Lol. I forgot to take my evening dose tonight before coming into work.. I hate missing doses...
I guess I'll start hitting delts & quads tomorrow.
Trust me, you'd get the same benefit if you hit the glutes.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, I've NEVER pinned my glutes!! Not flexible enough. I always pin vg's and delts.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What dosing protocol are you using?
125mcg 2x a day for the bpc-157, and 2.5mg 3x a week of the tb.. Starting the tb today.
Not a whole lot of pain relief to speak of yet. Working nights over the weekend screwed up my 2x a day dosing.. Back on track today.