bpc 157 taken orally what to mixed it with ???

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
yes if taken bpc 157 orally what do i mix it with bac water or just destilled ?

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
yes if taken bpc 157 orally what do i mix it with bac water or just destilled ?
I’m not even really sure what that is, but you typically mix bacteriostatic with proteins that are fragile in nature and that you’re injecting (i.e. hgh, hcg etc). Im pretty sure that the stomach acid coming into contact with that compound is going to be way more damaging than the type of water you use. In other words, it won’t matter.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
well its gastric peptide people have had great success taking it orally i just dont know if i use bac water or destilled i know bac water for injection but wouldnt think for taking orally i would have to use back water

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
I’m not even really sure what that is, but you typically mix bacteriostatic with proteins that are fragile in nature and that you’re injecting (i.e. hgh, hcg etc). Im pretty sure that the stomach acid coming into contact with that compound is going to be way more damaging than the type of water you use. In other words, it won’t matter.
Just looked it up. It’s a fragile peptide. You need to mix with bac water. If you take it orally you’re wasting it. Your stomach will destroy it.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just looked it up. It’s a fragile peptide. You need to mix with bac water. If you take it orally you’re wasting it. Your stomach will destroy it.
incorrect based on the rodent research (not tested in humans yet, as it can't be patented). like mr lovetolift said, its a *gatric* peptide - its already in your stomach naturally.

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
incorrect based on the rodent research (not tested in humans yet, as it can't be patented). like mr lovetolift said, its a *gatric* peptide - its already in your stomach naturally.
Well then the 3 sites I checked are wrong. Apparently there isn’t enough research altogether. People are always trying to reinvent the wheel. Keep wasting you money on this **** guys

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well then the 3 sites I checked are wrong. Apparently there isn’t enough research altogether. People are always trying to reinvent the wheel. Keep wasting you money on this **** guys
post the links to the three sites you found, i always like to learn more. if you search on here, there are some guys whove used it orally and they said it worked. maybe bs, i dont know.

Brcic, L., et al. "Modulatory effect of gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on angiogenesis in muscle and tendon healing." J Physiol Pharmacol 60.Suppl 7 (2009): 191-196.
Cerovecki, Tomislav, et al. "Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (PL 14736) improves ligament healing in the rat." Journal of orthopaedic research 28.9 (2010): 1155-1161.
Chang, Chung-Hsun, et al. "The promoting effect of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on tendon healing involves tendon outgrowth, cell survival, and cell migration." Journal of Applied Physiology 110.3 (2011): 774-780.
Chang, Chung-Hsun, et al. "Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 enhances the growth hormone receptor expression in tendon fibroblasts." Molecules 19.11 (2014): 19066-19077.
Keremi, B., et al. "Antiinflammatory effect of BPC 157 on experimental periodontitis in rats." Journal of physiology and pharmacology 60.7 (2009): 115-122.
Krivic, Andrija, et al. "Achilles Detachment in Rat and Stable Gastric Pentadecapeptide BPC 157: Promoted Tendon‐to‐Bone Healing and Opposed Corticosteroid Aggravation." Journal of orthopaedic research 24.5 (2006): 982-989.
Novinscak, Tomislav, et al. "Gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 as an effective therapy for muscle crush injury in the rat." Surgery today 38.8 (2008): 716-725.
Pevec, Danira, et al. "Impact of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on muscle healing impaired by systemic corticosteroid application." Medical Science Monitor 16.3 (2010): BR81-BR88.
Šebečić, Božidar, et al. "Osteogenic effect of a gastric pentadecapeptide, BPC-157, on the healing of segmental bone defect in rabbits: a comparison with bone marrow and autologous cortical bone implantation." Bone 24.3 (1999): 195-202.
Sikirić, Predrag, et al. "A new gastric juice peptide, BPC. An overview of the stomach-stress-organoprotection hypothesis and beneficial effects of BPC." Journal of Physiology-Paris 87.5 (1993): 313-327.
Sikiric, Predrag, et al. "The beneficial effect of BPC 157, a 15 amino acid peptide BPC fragment, on gastric and duodenal lesions induced by restraint stress, cysteamine and 96% ethanol in rats. A comparative study with H 2 receptor antagonists, dopamine promotors and gut peptides." Life sciences 54.5 (1994): PL63-PL68.
Sikiric, Predrag, et al. "Toxicity by NSAIDs. Counteraction by stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157." Current pharmaceutical design 19.1 (2013): 76-83.
Vuksic, Tihomir, et al. "Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in trials for inflammatory bowel disease (PL-10, PLD-116, PL14736, Pliva, Croatia) heals ileoileal anastomosis in the rat." Surgery today 37.9 (2007): 768-777.

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
post the links to the three sites you found, i always like to learn more. if you search on here, there are some guys whove used it orally and they said it worked. maybe bs, i dont know.
And it may work! I’m just saying it’s one of those things people are saying 2 different things about. Who knows. From my experience, and compound that is lyophilized powder, and that has to be reconstituted, should be injected. Another thought...if it can be taken orally why does it not come in liquid form? If it’s that sensitive to temperature, or denaturing, that points to injection also. Js. I’ll try to post links.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is where i got that list

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/03/bpc-157-orally-available-peptide-that.html

here is the oral part that bb'ers are extraploating from probably

A study in cell cultures and living rodents whose crushed muscles and transected muscle and tendons didn't heal magically, but a comparison of the animals who received BPC 157 at a dosage of 10 µg (human equivalent 5.4 µg/kg) dissolved in saline to those who were treated with an equivalent volume of saline alone (5 ml/kg) showed a sign. accelerated response of the measured cell antigens, FVIII (involved in platelet adhesion and aggregation, present on endothelial cells of mature blood vessels) and CD34 (involved in leukocyte adhesion and endothelial cell migration during angiogenesis, present on capillary endothelial cells), as well as VEGF. Cool? Well, I guess your next question is: "What's the necessary dosage?" If we use the existing rodent data as a yardstick, the answer to this question is ca. 5µg/kg body weight (Novinscak. 2008; Cerovecki. 2010). That's ~400µg per day for an 80kg man and thus roughly what you will see people on the Internet say they use. Ah, and before you ask: Yes, the peptide can be administered without a peptidase inhibitor or other agent to increase absorption and reduce breakdown, because it is a gastric juice peptide (Sikirić. 1993), or rather a part of it, namely a 15 amino acid fragment "with apparently no sequence homology with known gut peptides" the effects of which appear to be mediated "at least by the hormones of the adrenal, parathyroid, thyroid and ovarian glands" (Sikiric. 1994). So why didn't my doctor prescribe this? As gastric juice peptides, BPCs - including BPC-157 - are not patentable. Therefore, they are not interesting, and thus not produced or marketed by pharma companies (so your doctor probably doesn't even know about their existence) and thus not available as FDA regulated drugs.

The lack of money one can make from this agent is probably also the reason there's still relatively little research on this compound; and I fear that this is not going to change very soon... it is thus probably more a question of money than one of time when and if we will see the human studies we need to decide if its effective+safe in man
thanks for the examine link.