Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm trying to get to the bottom of a few things about bpc 157. basically whenever I go to look into it online I find a lot of sites saying things that contradict what my consultant/doctor has told me.

1. many sites say bpc 157 needs to be administered locally to the site that needs to be repaired. this is a really common one. was there an old bpc 157 that wasn't systemic maybe? it's obviously working systemic for me, but maybe I could try a local injection to the feet

2. many sites state you need to inject 157 intramuscularly and not subq. my consultant said I can do IM if I want, but it wouldn't make a big difference.

3. does anyone know if splitting doses into twice a day is effective? my consultant said it's pointless but I think an extra shot before bed might be good. would need more needles...

4. best dosing time. my consultant said first thing in the morning on an empty stomach probably works best but it's not a big deal. I have been doing this but I like to lift in the morning and I think I'm wasting some dose. I'm going to try lifting, protein shake, wait an hour, inject

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does not have to be exactly into the injury but if you have to put it somewhere you may as well be close to the area. Yes it goes systemic as anything with a half life that is measured in more than second will. IM or SQ does not matter. If you are doing very large doses I could see maybe splitting them but if you are using say 250mcg I don't see the point. Unless you are using an oral version I fail to see how empty stomach matters at all. Try not to make it more complicated than it has to be. The only time I would not do it would be pre-workout as I want the inflammation that comes from training as it is the reason we train to a degree.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does not have to be exactly into the injury but if you have to put it somewhere you may as well be close to the area. Yes it goes systemic as anything with a half life that is measured in more than second will. IM or SQ does not matter. If you are doing very large doses I could see maybe splitting them but if you are using say 250mcg I don't see the point. Unless you are using an oral version I fail to see how empty stomach matters at all. Try not to make it more complicated than it has to be. The only time I would not do it would be pre-workout as I want the inflammation that comes from training as it is the reason we train to a degree.
Ok thanks i thought the empty stomach thing was weird! Im probably gonna do it right after my protein shake then

I'm doing 200mcg a day so I was gonna do 100mcg twice. or maybe just one night take an extra 100mcg

Last edited:
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 200 I don't see a need to split it up. Try once/day for two weeks and then try twice. If it's not twice as effective then no point in splitting it up. If I have to do another shot it better be worth it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found that splitting the dose into two 250mcg doses really kept the inflammation in my knee down (I was dealing with a sprained knee). after the pain was mostly gone (about a week) I dropped the dose to 250mcg once a day for maintenance.

I found it to be pretty site specific - I helped my aunt who was having issues with her knee too, it worked great! But, her ankle also had issues...the knee injections did nothing for her ankle, despite it being on the same leg as the knee we were treating. after great luck with the knee she started using on her ankle with great success.

I believe the normal dose of BPC is 250mcg to 375mcg

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I found that splitting the dose into two 250mcg doses really kept the inflammation in my knee down (I was dealing with a sprained knee). after the pain was mostly gone (about a week) I dropped the dose to 250mcg once a day for maintenance.

I found it to be pretty site specific - I helped my aunt who was having issues with her knee too, it worked great! But, her ankle also had issues...the knee injections did nothing for her ankle, despite it being on the same leg as the knee we were treating. after great luck with the knee she started using on her ankle with great success.

I believe the normal dose of BPC is 250mcg to 375mcg
that's a really high dose from what I've seen. some others have suggested you can get away with 100mcg and still see results.

huh so it does sound to have some local effects. I wonder if doing my belly fat is going to be ideal for healing my stomach issues. I've just been doing belly fat injections and my left forearm strain has healed up after 4 days. I'm guessing if I woulda just injected the forearm directly it would have healed faster

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't consider 250mcg high at all. Depending on injury severity 1000mcg a day has been used until relief and then back down.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't consider 250mcg high at all. Depending on injury severity 1000mcg a day has been used until relief and then back down.
1mg a day sounds fun my injuries aren't very bad except for some stomach issues maybe. just minor strains in my feet (PF?) and my forearm strain is gone already. I'm doing pharmaceutical bpc 157 (not covered by insurance) so that would be really expensive for me unless I switched to the research chems