BPC-157 in capsule form

AdelV

Well-known member
Does anyone know any products which contain this as a capsule?

I know Unbreakable contained it, undisclosed amounts on label and I see it available for $75AUD plus $17AUD postage online, which is super expensive.

I've seen it's available in a patch as-well, however I'm interested in it for gut health, or internal healing.

I can't seem to find it available in capsules, or tablet form anywhere.
 
Never seen it in patch or TD form. Any links you could pm me?

BPC-157 (1419.556 g/mol) is far too big for TD but could actually travel the intestine and get into the blood stream orally I've read. It's also useful I think for helping heal gastric ulcers.

A source of information
Invalid Link Removed
 
I haven't seen it in anything other than vials to be reconstituted. I have leftover BPC from surgery and used one vial to try for intestinal issues and just shot it in my mouth from the slin pin. It actually seemed to help my stomach some.
 
BPC-157 (1419.556 g/mol) is far too big for TD but could actually travel the intestine and get into the blood stream orally I've read. It's also useful I think for helping heal gastric ulcers.

A source of information
Invalid Link Removed

I am curious to see if it helps with the gut. I think it's a worth a shot!
 
BPC-157 (1419.556 g/mol) is far too big for TD but could actually travel the intestine and get into the blood stream orally I've read. It's also useful I think for helping heal gastric ulcers.

A source of information
Invalid Link Removed
According to the people taking the patches, they claim it works, or maybe they are sponsored to say that for sales.
 
A transdermal would certainly be the way to go with this. Ive tried some BPC-157 orally and I also feel it worked to accelerate healing of a soft tissue injury.
 
According to the people taking the patches, they claim it works, or maybe they are sponsored to say that for sales.

I tried the patches for awhile and i can say truthfully I felt it did help a lot for the first 2 months, then it stopped working... now I do not know why they stopped working, maybe it was placebo from the start and I was eventually convinced it wasnt possible for it to be transdermally applied, or maybe it just lost effectiveness because my injury was getting worse/wouldnt benefit from that sort of treatment anyway.

Was for my shoulder
 
Back
Top