BPC 157 for rotator cuff

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've finally decided to give the BPC a shot at speeding up the healing process of my rotator cuff surgery recovery. I'm about 6 months out of surgery. I've recently started lifting again (very, very light), trying to work some of the tightness out of the area. I was actually able to do pushups this morning w/ absolutely zero tenderness..

I ordered some BPC the other day. All of the research I've done on it, says it can be administered 3 ways - oral, subq, or im.. For injection, it says try to get it as close to the injured area as possible. Now, for subq, I don't know where that could be... IM - I'm up to suggestions.. In the delt?

Would oral be worth it? It's supposed to be systemic...

Also, I've seen plenty of different dosing schemes.. I'm 5'7" 185. Anybody out there w/ experience w/ BPC administration?

Thanks for the help!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure hairygrandpa ran it for his shoulder issues. Let's see if we can get him in here.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPC is not systemic to my knowledge -and oral, it may help with healing stomach ulcers and intestinal inflammation.
TB-500 is systemic.
When I used BPC, I injected IM with a slin pin, as near as possible to the injury, once a day. A vial lasted me for 6-10 injections. There is no upper limit of how much you should use, as no side effects are associated with it.
IMHO, its a good idea to pre-fill the syringe with Bac-water, like 0.3ml, then draw the BPC. This way you have a higher volume to inject. IMO it helps to proper reach and "soak" the injury. I would pin before bed, the body is in healing mode at night. If you are on TRT -or use testosterone, skip the AI (or cut it by half) for the time of treatment. Extra estrogen helps the healing process.
A good addition would be MK-677 for a few months. The greatest healing response I had was with PEG-MGF and BPC (one day MGF/other day BPC).

Savageoutlaw

Savageoutlaw

Awards
I separated my shoulder 2 years ago almost and will be running bpc. I don’t have any pain besides more stiffness and aches when I try to throw a ball really hard and I can lift heavy with no issues. Should I inject closer to my labrum/rotator cuff area or would delt be fine. Thanks

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I separated my shoulder 2 years ago almost and will be running bpc. I don’t have any pain besides more stiffness and aches when I try to throw a ball really hard and I can lift heavy with no issues. Should I inject closer to my labrum/rotator cuff area or would delt be fine. Thanks
As close to the injured area as possible

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I go directly into rotator cuff?
If you are really skinny, no. You should have some meat on your shoulders. I pinned (with slin pin) slightly above the injury, because gravity works downwards.
For sharing: I had best results when pinning more volume, meaning: more bacwater. This way you can drench the injury better covering more tissue, if you know what I mean.
I used PEG-MGF eod too (using it the same way as BPC), it accelerated healing further.

Savageoutlaw

Savageoutlaw

Awards
If you are really skinny, no. You should have some meat on your shoulders. I pinned (with slin pin) slightly above the injury, because gravity works downwards.
For sharing: I had best results when pinning more volume, meaning: more bacwater. This way you can drench the injury better covering more tissue, if you know what I mean.
I used PEG-MGF eod too (using it the same way as BPC), it accelerated healing further.
I’m 6 foot 215 so I should pinch the skin above the area and inject in to that and what is a good place to purchase high quality bpc I’ve seen mixed reviews

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m 6 foot 215 so I should pinch the skin above the area and inject in to that and what is a good place to purchase high quality bpc I’ve seen mixed reviews
I bought it wherever it was cheapest, most peptides are from the same source in china anyway. Go IM with a 1/2 inch slin pin, if you have sufficient muscles, half an inch above the injury.

I bet my left nut, that neg reviews are from people who spoiled the peptide by shaking, steering or wrong storage. Handle it like its nitro glycerin. No quick filling with bac water, no fast drawing with syringe -nor fast pushing the plunger. The molecular bond is very weak, do not disturb the solution.