BPC 157 Experience

Welsh_al

Awards
Looking to run BPC 157 but was hoping that some members could share their previous results and experiences with this product?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Its freaking magic...10/10 peptide for injuries.

lstatum1s

Awards
Last injection was 6 weeks ago. Unreal how amazing this is. I had 3 separate shoulder sprains, and there was extreme pain with any movement of the shoulder, including warming up with just the bar on chest day. Now there is basically 0 pain with any movement of the shoulder.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would this work well for tendonitis?? Currently taking Actiflex 4000 with "decent" results.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I think its 100% worth the shot (pun intended)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
6/10 overall. It's been overhyped. It's not some miracle worker and you won't heal over night. You won't become wolverine or become invincible like people say you are. It works tho 10/10. Using it to recover from shoulder surgery. **** works but it's not this miricle drug, it still takes time, money, energy etc. it's a pain in the ars to use sometimes cause you gotta keep it cold too so ****ing trips to the fridge every damn morning at 6 am just to stab yourself with .5ml or less.

The lower score is cause a lotta people think if they use it it'll fix everything, which isn't true by any means.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Guess I did it wrong - I kept mine at room temp and just swallowed it: 10/10 for Medial Epicondylitis in my case.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
It does what no doctor has been able to do for me (OVER TIME OF COURSE, its a therapy not ACTUAL magic....), which is why i give it 10/10. Itll ALLOW you to heal seemingly unfixable **** or stuff ud get surgery for.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8/10 takes time but helped tremendously in healing my supraspinatus tear.
Together with PEG-MGF, injected IM close to the injury, healing effect was more pronounced.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
8/10 takes time but helped tremendously in healing my supraspinatus tear.
Together with PEG-MGF, injected IM close to the injury, healing effect was more pronounced.
Man, I really need someone to pin me hahah I have some left over issues with muscles around my scapula but I cant frekking reach haha

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I really need someone to pin me hahah I have some left over issues with muscles around my scapula but I cant frekking reach haha
You need a wife and a wooden spoon, check this out:

[video=vimeo;201011485]https://vimeo.com/201011485[/video]

Called: "trigger point therapy":
-Someone applies pressure (pain from 1-10 = 7) with a roundish object directly to the spot (you will find it)
-You move slowly the muscles, this creates micro trauma at the problem site = enhanced blood flow=healing

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established

-Someone applies pressure (pain from 1-10 = 7) with a roundish object directly to the spot (you will find it)
-You move slowly the muscles, this creates micro trauma at the problem site = enhanced blood flow=healing
Lol, yeah. Too bad my girl lives 1:30h from me. She offered to do these things for me, its just hard to find the right time

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm gonna be honest tho, having to pin next to surgical sites sucks so much sweaty ass. -5000000/10 for that part. **** ****ing hurts. Especially in your shoulders

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this work well for tendonitis?? Currently taking Actiflex 4000 with "decent" results.
Works very well and very quickly for tendinitis in my experience. Disappeared my tennis elbow in a matter of days:).

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My therapist was shocked at how quickly I was recovering from shoulder surgery when I was using it. I did get bruising from pinning the same around 5-6 times a day.

Welsh_al

Awards
My rotator cuff has snapped, so surgery is the only option for me if I want to play sport and workout fully again. So this looks like the way to go along with mk677 also supplementing with cissus and was looking at adding animal flex into it as well

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My rotator cuff has snapped, so surgery is the only option for me if I want to play sport and workout fully again. So this looks like the way to go along with mk677 also supplementing with cissus and was looking at adding animal flex into it as well
I don't really think a joint supplement will help much post surgery. The other stuff should be fine. Be consistent with your physical therapy and that's really all you can do.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My therapist was shocked at how quickly I was recovering from shoulder surgery when I was using it. I did get bruising from pinning the same around 5-6 times a day.
I'm just pinning in 2 spots .5ml once a day. Only around the sites that are still a bit sore. I don't see much need to pin that many times.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm just pinning in 2 spots .5ml once a day. Only around the sites that are still a bit sore. I don't see much need to pin that many times.
Microdosing is supposed to work better. I split up each dose into 3 different spots on the shoulder around incisions.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established

No, you need the thera-cane.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Microdosing is supposed to work better. I split up each dose into 3 different spots on the shoulder around incisions.
I didn't read that. Makes sense. I just do IM pins and then a subq pin sometimes but not as often. Honestly the .5 ml every da is working nicely, idk of my shoulder could handle 3 pins a day

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn't read that. Makes sense. I just do IM pins and then a subq pin sometimes but not as often. Honestly the .5 ml every da is working nicely, idk of my shoulder could handle 3 pins a day
It was on Dats forum before it shut down, I don't know if the material was saved for that specifically or not.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was on Dats forum before it shut down, I don't know if the material was saved for that specifically or not.
I'll have to look in to it, I assume it has to do with half lives and effective transportation of the peptide to the recovering area(s) but who knows. Wish there were some real good legit studies on the stuff on actual people that we could read up on vice us self dosing and stabbing ourselves periodically to try and find what works best