BPC-157 dose

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wasn't sure where exactly to post this. I've got two 5mg bottles of bpc-157 that I've reconstituted with 2ml of bac water. From what i've read, it looks like 250mcg 2x per day is the average dose. I'm using this for a torn meniscus and acl.

With the above mentioned solution, how much would I draw up into my insulin syringe? I've seen people say 1 tick. Is that the 1st line on the barrel?

Mountain Man

Mountain Man

Awards
Wasn't sure where exactly to post this. I've got two 5mg bottles of bpc-157 that I've reconstituted with 2ml of bac water. From what i've read, it looks like 250mcg 2x per day is the average dose. I'm using this for a torn meniscus and acl.

With the above mentioned solution, how much would I draw up into my insulin syringe? I've seen people say 1 tick. Is that the 1st line on the barrel?
The way I understand it is that each tick/line is 50, so the fifth line- the longer one is 250. I’m using a 30 gauge insulin syringe for a rotator tear. What are you using it for?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The way I understand it is that each tick/line is 50, so the fifth line- the longer one is 250. I’m using a 30 gauge insulin syringe for a rotator tear. What are you using it for?
Torn meniscus and acl. I was going to use it for my rotator cuff as well, (had surgery in September), but my knee hurts and I probably won't be able to have surgery until next year.

Mountain Man

Mountain Man

Awards
Torn meniscus and acl. I was going to use it for my rotator cuff as well, (had surgery in September), but my knee hurts and I probably won't be able to have surgery until next year.
Good luck with all this. I’ve had hip replacement, meniscus repair and a three tear rotator repair in 2015. Rotator was the worst with the longest rehab. I am using bpc 157 on the other to prevent another repair. Been using it for 6 weeks and finally getting better. You might want to consider working out with bands, not weights. I figure if the PTs use it, it must be joint friendly. It’s all I have used , except for push ups for my upper body since the shoulder repair. Everyone who really works hard is going to have to deal with a shoulder issue at some point. Separates the men from the boys.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I can see your confusion...I was there too! Even with the tics, which is misleading and means nothing. Since when is a tick a unit of measure? I assume you have 1 cc syringes. I believe you want to fill 1/10 of the your syringe which will likely read as just 10.