Bp spiking

Ironeater93

Awards
Not terrible but in pre hypertension 1 with andros was wondering if maybe bayer asprin daily dose would help with keepin my bp more leveled? Dont want to use actual blood thinners if not nessecarry already talking hwathorn berry, and fish oil

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Up hawthorn, add L-Arginine AKG, add CoQ10. Don’t stress. Almost nobody here is under prehypertensive. That’s for marathon runners.

Ironeater93

Awards
Up hawthorn, add L-Arginine AKG, add CoQ10. Don’t stress. Almost nobody here is under prehypertensive. That’s for marathon runners.
Ok thanks i been hearin alot bout cq10 gonna try it out and lol wasnt aware of that its not bad i split up my dosages less conveint but its helps with the bp a little managble just little tightness in chest just like to be prepared

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doctors give beta blockers if you ask. Just show them a high blood pressure and tell them you have a job where you talk in front of people and panic a lot of have to confront people stealing at a retail store. Beta Blockers are great for using steroids bc it lowers the epinephrine response and doesn’t necessarily mess with electrolytes or heart

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Baby aspirin. 8 gr fish oil, L theanine helped me a lot with bp and relaxation. Hawthorne berry extract and garlic extract too.

Ironeater93

Awards
Doctors give beta blockers if you ask. Just show them a high blood pressure and tell them you have a job where you talk in front of people and panic a lot of have to confront people stealing at a retail store. Beta Blockers are great for using steroids bc it lowers the epinephrine response and doesn’t necessarily mess with electrolytes or heart
Ill give it a go and ask him about jt and read up on it myself thanks.

Ironeater93

Awards
Baby aspirin. 8 gr fish oil, L theanine helped me a lot with bp and relaxation. Hawthorne berry extract and garlic extract too.
Definitely gonna try rhe baby asprin for now and upped the harthorne today ill try the garlic as well

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All reasonable suggestions in this thread. I've had luck on cycle mega dosing taurine at 10ish grams per day for 2-3 days. I cant remember where I got the idea or I'd post the link. But it did put me right back into normal range when I've crossed the tipping point with a few designer cycles.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not terrible but in pre hypertension 1 with andros was wondering if maybe bayer asprin daily dose would help with keepin my bp more leveled? Dont want to use actual blood thinners if not nessecarry already talking hwathorn berry, and fish oil
You can use aspirin. I would also make sure you're drinking enough water, not overusing stims and also add celery seed extract. That does wonders for me.

Ironeater93

Awards
You can use aspirin. I would also make sure you're drinking enough water, not overusing stims and also add celery seed extract. That does wonders for me.
Been hearing alot about that im gonna look into it ive added coq10 and upped hawthorne berry and also a fiber therapy which helped a little gonna go take a look today at cerlery exrtract and i try to get 1 gallon of water day

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in, but I think there was an adjustment period with Hawthorne Berry that lasts 2 weeks. IIRC it actually increased BP initially, hence the 2 week preload that is common before cycles. I wonder if increasing the dosage might have the opposite effect that you need for a quick fix. Just a thought, I could be wrong.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in, but I think there was an adjustment period with Hawthorne Berry that lasts 2 weeks. IIRC it actually increased BP initially, hence the 2 week preload that is common before cycles. I wonder if increasing the dosage might have the opposite effect that you need for a quick fix. Just a thought, I could be wrong.
Not sure but high blood pressure for a short amount of time isn't bad and I guess the potential increase is gonna be very low too.

labiaSmasher

Awards
1Tbspn of Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar 3X a day.

exrugger

Awards
I got a solid bp support supp on amazon, dropped me from hypertensive to 120/70 in a few weeks. Garlic seems to be key.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a solid bp support supp on amazon, dropped me from hypertensive to 120/70 in a few weeks. Garlic seems to be key.
I use garlic oil softgels containing 3.6mg Allicin & 8mg garlic oil (500:1 extract equivalent to 4g garlic oil) per day along with 3x 500mg Hawthorn Berry, 2x 1.5g of Celery Seed extract, 400mg Grape Seed extract, 100mg CoQ10, 1g Krill oil, 470mg astragalus, 2 Tb apple cider vinegar with my salad and also make every day beetroot juice with pomegranate.