Bovine Tracheal Cartilage

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So...
I have stubborn joint pain and soreness... Incline chest day just falls flat on its face for me. I've tried all different supplements, rehab exercises and yes, alot of off days added.

I have Morphogen's "Orthogen" and some bovine tracheal cartilage coming my way.

This bovine tracheal cartilage is something I'm just going off of reviews and don't know much about... it's supposed to be the building blocks for connective tissue. Has anyone here had any luck w this stuff? It's not cheap at all. Thanks.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does it matter where the cartilage comes from? I thought all cartilage is the same.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Comes in pills and a nasal spray. I have not done it, but am reading up on it. No long human trials and its being banned by USADA in 2022. However, evidently the **** works. Everything that works gets banned lol
Had no idea, thanks for the info.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Comes in pills and a nasal spray. I have not done it, but am reading up on it. No long human trials and its being banned by USADA in 2022. However, evidently the **** works. Everything that works gets banned lol
ofcourse it would be banned ..so they can make money off market by insurances

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Any idea if this is legit BPC-157 oral product?
View attachment 210220
Beats me, but it's only 100mcg per pill, and from what I read you need 500mcg daily for the full effect. I was looking at BioTE, it's 250mcg per cap, but cost more.

Maybe someone with some experience with the product could help.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Since no one really chimed in about the Bovine tracheal cartilage and the BPC 157 is the new miracle of joint healing, what's the deal w the nasal spray... one I checked out had horrible reviews... any good experiences?