Bought H-Drol but right choice? Gyno on cycle

Tom UK

Awards
Hi guys,

I did an Epi cycle 6 months ago, made some good gains, and then for some reaosn just bought HDrol..

Ive been reading nothing too exciting about Hdrol, even less potent then Epi? Should I buy another compound or stack it with Tren maybe?

Also I have small gyno in right nipple, should I run nolva 10mg/day throughout?

I play bball 4 times a week, so am hoping to put on 5-6lbs and loose 2-3% bf, currently at 10-11%. Im just going to eat as much as I possibly can keeping it relatively clean...

Sound good guys?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I did an Epi cycle 6 months ago, made some good gains, and then for some reaosn just bought HDrol..

Ive been reading nothing too exciting about Hdrol, even less potent then Epi? Should I buy another compound or stack it with Tren maybe?

I play bball 4 times a week, so am hoping to put on 5-6lbs and loose 2-3% bf, currently at 10-11%. Im just going to eat as much as I possibly can keeping it relatively clean...

Sound good guys?
hmm if you have a bit of gyno from an epi cycle then i would suggest you dont cycle ...

Epi is ment to be pretty good at not giving you gyno so you must be sensitive.

If you do wish to run hdrol then i would keep an eye out for your gyno flareing up.

Hdrol is a mild compound but should give you the goals your aiming for.

I would not reccomend stacking it with anything as your new to this compound and you dont know how your body will react.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Sound good guys?
oh and if you do cycle i would save the nolva for pct and during cycle use something like cycle support. make sure you cover all the basics.

Tom UK

Awards
Yea been thinking more about this, jsut going to run hdrol, 6 weeks @ 75mg..

Do I take any letro/nolva during cycle to make sure my existing gyno doesnt flare? My current gyno is visibily unnoticable, dont want it to get worse..

Tom UK

Awards
Guys need more opininos wanted to started cycle today...

Basically Im either going to run HDROL today for 6 weeks, or Letro/nolva gyno killing cycle..

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Guys need more opininos wanted to started cycle today...

Basically Im either going to run HDROL today for 6 weeks, or Letro/nolva gyno killing cycle..
hmm i wouldent run nolva during cycle or letro not for hdrol but i wouldnt start at 75mgs you should start with 50 for first 2 weeks then up the dose if you feel comftable.

Run an estrogen blocker during cycle if your worried look at cycle support or something like that.