Bottle Assembly Shortage For Gels

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Guys - as with so many issues in the last couple years, we've been hit with another shortage...The clear pump bottles we use for our gels. We've been waiting on a batch of bottles for a few months and the supplier has been waiting for them - they're sitting in a container, probably still on a boat, awaiting entry into a port.

While we're waiting for this shortage to clear we have the option of using white bottles - this does create a little inconvenience, as you won't be able to easily see how much gel is left in the bottle. I've been waiting on these since June and we're just out of time and have to make the choice of either letting products go out of stock or making this switch until we can get our standard bottles.

Those who know, know bottle assemblies for everything (powders, caps, etc) are in short supply and many companies are being forced to switch their formats to use what's available.

I do know whenever we make a change like this, I will get tons of emails asking about fake products and batches - I can assure everyone that buying from us or from any of our distributors will never have to worry about this issue. Also, the different bottle does not mean anything has changed with the product - same profiles, just a different package.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Respect