Both shoulders are SHOT (Labrum Tear??). Possible SARM to aid recovery

Maj

Maj

Awards
I'm estimated to be out for about 5 months, although I'd like that to be cut down a bit. I even heard some great success stories of BPC-157. I just really want to be back out on the field senior year, healthy.

I don't smoke, but nature's greens may be my option.

My workout schedule all the way until I can start upper body again will be training legs 3x a week.

Maj

Maj

Awards
Doctors almost have no clue what they're doing some of these days.

Only reason I'm anti oxy is because 3 members of my family were hooked, and resulted to overdose.

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
Doctors almost have no clue what they're doing some of these days.

Only reason I'm anti oxy is because 3 members of my family were hooked, and resulted to overdose.
I had a family member that got hooked on heroin man and it got bad. If you don't let yourself, you won't get hooked. If you refuse to let it happen it won't. Mental strength will keep you from being hooked. Yeah it feels good, but if you know what it does to you, don't let it happen. I have had 5 surgeries and I am looking at a 6th soon. All of em I took oxy. When I started to feel dependent after one of my recent ones I detoxed myself and just dealt with the pain. I am in constant pain everyday still and I just deal.

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
I'm estimated to be out for about 5 months, although I'd like that to be cut down a bit. I even heard some great success stories of BPC-157. I just really want to be back out on the field senior year, healthy.

I don't smoke, but nature's greens may be my option.

My workout schedule all the way until I can start upper body again will be training legs 3x a week.

PM me if you wanna let me know what state you are in. In the one and 50 chance you're in mine ill recommend an awesome surgeon. And also I had my surgeries staggered, but my total recovery time was about that. However the last shoulder had about 2 months total. And I feel like my labrums are holding up pretty well cuz I have put them thru hell since the surgeries. So at a young age and with proper nutrition, and compliance with the rehab, your shoulders can heal faster then people think if the surgery is done properly. That is the key.

I won't suggest any hormonal solutions because I don't know enough about them and at your age you are playing with fire if you use the wrong compound. But I didn't know about them when I was in your shoes and I just worked with what I knew.