Both Helios and Resveros

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It will be my first experience with Apex Alchemy. I am currently suffering from a flare up of an old injury, so I am looking forward to finding out what Helios can do.
Helios is great for overall health. Also, My body honestly feels 10 years younger when I use Helios - like within days of my first dose. I Also enjoyed Ursa Major and Epichaos. Overall I really enjoy apex alchemy’s products. you won’t be disappointed at all 👍

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Helios is great for overall health. Also, My body honestly feels 10 years younger when I use Helios - like within days of my first dose. I Also enjoyed Ursa Major and Epichaos. Overall I really enjoy apex alchemy’s products. you won’t be disappointed at all 👍
Wow! Thank you for your feedback!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
where did you apply helios for pain relief?

i've been applying to lower abs for prostate and this has been working really well...but could always use pain relief being 62 and a avid lifter/runner.

@nostrum420 can helios be applied directly to sore joints to relieve pain--i think i remember you saying using helios for pain relief of sciatica-how did that work out?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

i've been applying to lower abs for prostate and this has been working really well...but could always use pain relief being 62 and a avid lifter/runner.

@nostrum420 can helios be applied directly to sore joints to relieve pain--i think i remember you saying using helios for pain relief of sciatica-how did that work out?
Nos has stated that hellios will effect you systemically no matter where you apply it but you might get a little extra actives in the area its applied. so you could use it that way if you want. I personally have not found it to relieve my lower back or shoulder pain but it has helped in so many other ways i cant see life with out it.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I do apply it directly to my lower back sometimes when I'm having acute pain and it does seem to help more that way.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nos has stated that hellios will effect you systemically no matter where you apply it but you might get a little extra actives in the area its applied. so you could use it that way if you want. I personally have not found it to relieve my lower back or shoulder pain but it has helped in so many other ways i cant see life with out it.
This is true. Even if you apply it to a sore area it will ultimately spread systemically. As you said though, since it has to diffuse through the affected area first, that tissue may sort of get "first dibs" so to speak.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is true. Even if you apply it to a sore area it will ultimately spread systemically. As you said though, since it has to diffuse through the affected area first, that tissue may sort of get "first dibs" so to speak.
this has been my experience also...when i use transdermal AIs like virtus or arimihex i apply directly to chest.

i have several bottles of helios coming, still going to apply to lower abs for the great prostate effect-but going to try applying to sore joints--thanks for quick response!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
this has been my experience also...when i use transdermal AIs like virtus or arimihex i apply directly to chest.

i have several bottles of helios coming, still going to apply to lower abs for the great prostate effect-but going to try applying to sore joints--thanks for quick response!!!
Let us know how it goes for ya!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let us know how it goes for ya!
yup...i have 1 order out for delivery...decided to stock up while bogo is still going so will be making another order today.

the amounts of transdermals i will be using is ridiculous--even for me!!!! :geek:

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote

My wife is very sensitive to smells so it’s been a bit of a battle with the complaints 🙄. But I was applying it to the inside of my biceps and shoulders, now I apply to tops of feet to try to curb the whining lol. It was my understanding that the effects are systemic so there was no need to apply directly to any of my painful joints. Lower back, shoulders and knees Hurt daily just from general wear and tear.
I’ve always worked as a laborer (landscape, pipe layer, helper etc) and now I paint bridges which is even worse on my body. I just find that it greatly helps the way my body feels upon waking and throughout the day, but especially improves my problem areas.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
and the tops of the feet keep the scent down enough? the good thing is it wears off so soon.. i cant even smell it after about 15 mins.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My wife is very sensitive to smells so it’s been a bit of a battle with the complaints 🙄. But I was applying it to the inside of my biceps and shoulders, now I apply to tops of feet to try to curb the whining lol. It was my understanding that the effects are systemic so there was no need to apply directly to any of my painful joints. Lower back, shoulders and knees Hurt daily just from general wear and tear.
I’ve always worked as a laborer (landscape, pipe layer, helper etc) and now I paint bridges which is even worse on my body. I just find that it greatly helps the way my body feels upon waking and throughout the day, but especially improves my problem areas.
nice, glad to hear it is helping so much-what dose were/are you using for this effect?

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
and the tops of the feet keep the scent down enough? the good thing is it wears off so soon.. i cant even smell it after about 15 mins.
I agree with you, gone literally in no time. But to me it’s just not worth hearing her complain. She’s complained less so apparently it helps. Though, it Could easily be a situation where she’s **** testing me just to see if she can get me to make a change. For me it’s no different but who knows.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with you, gone literally in no time. But to me it’s just not worth hearing her complain. She’s complained less so apparently it helps. Though, it Could easily be a situation where she’s **** testing me just to see if she can get me to make a change. For me it’s no different but who knows.
lol....in the words of pat benatar love is a battlefield :love:

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
nice, glad to hear it is helping so much-what dose were/are you using for this effect?
I was using 1ml/day to reduce my cost but I see the best benefit at 2ml/day. When it’s on bogo, even at 2ml/day it’s a great deal considering the benefit. For me if I had the disposable income, it’s worth it to run the extra 1ml/day - but bills and debt and such take priority unfortunately. Once I’m back so work (were seasonal) I’ll start running it regularly again.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey everyone... friendly reminder these are on sale BOGO right now!! stock up~