Boston being terrorist attacked?

braxbrah

Awards
Seeing it on the news in the UK here.

Stay safe US bro's. Horrid pictures on the BBC, can't understand why scum would want to do this...makes my blood boil.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure who is claiming the attacks, if its a al Qaeda group or just some crazy *******. 23 injured, 2 dead, chaos.

braxbrah

Awards
its ****ing horrible man. most likely people running in the Boston marathon are doing it for charity too. Can't get my head round it...you go out to run for charity and end up maimed or killed.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Last thing I heard was they had a suspect in custody, a Saudi national.

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Last thing I heard was they had a suspect in custody, a Saudi national.
He was just running away from the blast like everyone else and a citizen tackled him. No evidence to tie him to it at all, he is not under arrest and is denying any involvement.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
140 injured and 3 killed. That's ****ed. Such an awesome event, I hope the Boston marathons reputation doesn't suffer.

braxbrah

Awards
It wont and nor should it. The scum who did this won't win. I can see it becoming more popular in people wanting to run to pay respects to those who have suffered. The next big marathon is the London marathon and im sure people will be running that in a show of solidarity to the Boston victims also. Terrorists will unite the good people.