Bostin Loyd's Freak Juice

DGoosey

Awards
Has anyone had the opportunity to try Bostins preworkout? Just curious to see what people have to say about it!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate that guy. I really like the arginine in it though.......

Who even knows what the pre actually contains. Much better ergogenic based pres that still have a nice amount of stims. Wouldn't trust this fool or his products. There are much better brands with a quality track record and legit formulators.

DGoosey

Awards
Any reccomendations on pre workouts I've tried just about all the big name brands I've started to hit a plataue when it comes to pre, doesn't seem to do anything for me anymore. I've taken a week off here and there all the time from it as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately you might need a 4 week break from all stims if nothing is cutting it.

Once you do that (or not ) if you want something powerful in stims specifically You can look into hypermax by performax labs (it still has amp in it) or you can look into white flood reborn and just add a bronkaid tablet. Finaflex stimul8 is another stim bomb. All available at strong. I would take a 4 week break personally just to help you lower your tolerance.

There are reviews on all of these so just search around :)

DGoosey

Awards
I'll do a 4 week off in a month or so. I'm getting out of the military and moving back home in July so things will be hectic won't get alot of gym time there so probably best I do it then. Question, what's a bronkaid tablet? First time I've heard of it.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried or actually seen its ingredient panel... However I have beards it's not dosed very well?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I wouldnt touch a phukkin thing that assclown promotes

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Any reccomendations on pre workouts I've tried just about all the big name brands I've started to hit a plataue when it comes to pre, doesn't seem to do anything for me anymore. I've taken a week off here and there all the time from it as well.
Have you tried hypermax yet?

DGoosey

Awards
I have not, but your the second person to reccomend it! I guess I'll have to look into it!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt touch a phukkin thing that assclown promotes
Got to agree. The guy got famous for knocking other big names in the industry - you do that, youre no longer respectable IMO.

For other options:

High volume for a pump/ endurance product
Nitramine for a really good overall product
Synephrine + Yohimbine 2.5 + caffeine for a cheap stim bomb

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got to agree. The guy got famous for knocking other big names in the industry - you do that, youre no longer respectable IMO.

For other options:

High volume for a pump/ endurance product
Nitramine for a really good overall product
Synephrine + Yohimbine 2.5 + caffeine for a cheap stim bomb

I only heard of him since googling his name after seeing it on here. He's not famous. He's just another internet retard that learned how to use youtube.

DGoosey

Awards
I don't agree with eveything he says or promotes but I do like his honesty and the information he gives. I'll look into all of these. When you guys say stim bomb what exactly does this mean, first time hearing this. Pretty new to these forums, thanks for all the help guys!

DGoosey

Awards
I'm not concerned about wether he's famous or not, just curious to see if anyone's tried it before or had opinions on the ingredients he has put into it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm not concerned about wether he's famous or not, just curious to see if anyone's tried it before or had opinions on the ingredients he has put into it.
Fair enough. I just wouldn't give him more money.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I have not, but your the second person to reccomend it! I guess I'll have to look into it!
if you want I can point you to several logs that people have shown how much they like hypermax. Definitely look into getting it soon, as a reformulation is underway so stock might be low for a while

Loggers usually don't need more then 1 to 1.5scoops and have great energy with no crash. It gets you up and focused for sure

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
1500mg L-arginine AKG 2:1
1000mg creatine dimalate
3g beta alanine
400mg potassium bicarbonate
200mg sodium bicarbonate
25mg ephedra
35mg 1,3 dimethyl
50mg white willow bark
100mg bitter blocker
400mg caffeine anhydrous
144mg sucralose
800mg citric acid
120mg Hubersorbsorb

Sounds like a heart attack...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
1500mg L-arginine AKG 2:1
1000mg creatine dimalate
3g beta alanine
400mg potassium bicarbonate
200mg sodium bicarbonate
25mg ephedra Note: Sure, "fake" ephedra that doesn't do anything - AKA Nevadensis
35mg 1,3 dimethyl
50mg white willow bark
100mg bitter blocker
400mg caffeine anhydrous
144mg sucralose
800mg citric acid
120mg Hubersorbsorb

Never buy any product from any company that lists "Ephedra" in their product for the US market - they are selling you useless snake oil - "Real" Ephedra alkaloids that actually work (Sinica) are illegal. Why give scammers your money?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards