Unanswered Boron Citrate question

Trepstar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
One of the products i'm using contains 100mg Boron Citrate. I usually take 12mg of regular Boron so wanted to know how much active Boron is in the Citrate as 100mg of pure Boron would be a toxic amount

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some companies specify the total amount of Boron where some specify the amount of active. That’s why for M-Test for example we specify both the total and mg active to help avoid confusion.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some companies specify the total amount of Boron where some specify the amount of active. That’s why for M-Test for example we specify both the total and mg active to help avoid confusion.
It’s a small thing (or maybe not???) but I appreciate the correct labeling.

Even if a product interests me I’ll shy away from a whole company now when I see how some stuff is labeled. I want to know what I’m getting and if you can’t label right what else may be wrong?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Even if a product interests me I’ll shy away from a whole company now when I see how some stuff is labeled. I want to know what I’m getting and if you can’t label right what else may be wrong?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Correct labeling is huge for me. Companies should be paying an independent consultant to do their labels if they’re unsure on how to properly list things

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Proper labeling is huge for me. I won’t touch a brand’s products if there’s spelling errors, don’t have amounts or %DV for vitamins/minerals, crap like that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Proper labeling is huge for me. I won’t touch a brand’s products if there’s spelling errors, don’t have amounts or %DV for vitamins/minerals, crap like that.
Not having DV’s shows a lack of professionalism and is against the law.

I will say though that typo’s can happen no matter how hard you try. I remember one label we had proofread by myself and 4 different people and it wound up with a typo that we all missed; made me want to beat my head into my desk lol.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not having DV’s shows a lack of professionalism and is against the law.

I will say though that typo’s can happen no matter how hard you try. I remember one label we had proofread by myself and 4 different people and it wound up with a typo that we all missed; made me want to beat my head into my desk lol.
I’m part-grammar-freak, part of why it bothers me. I feel your pain!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Supplements 4
Supplements 0
Fcs81 Black Lion Research 57
Supplements 5