Boosting my test - too high for TRT, too low for my age. pct?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So, the doc took me off TRT because my test levels were raising from 6.8 to an acceptable '10'

This is still that of a 75 year old man.

Doc wont put me on TRT as its within 'range' of a human. I was just starting to feel norma again after being on test for 2 weeks.

What can i do to bounce the balls back? PCT protocol?

Cheers

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, the doc took me off TRT because my test levels were raising from 6.8 to an acceptable '10'

Doc wont put me on TRT as its within 'range' of a human. I was just starting to feel norma again after being on test for 2 weeks.

Cheers
Wtf? Think you need a new doc mate.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established

Cheers
um, what does the Dr think your body is going to do now that you're off TRT? that guy needs his medical license yanked....

in the meantime, you could start a SERM and hope that will bring you back up. or maybe HCG, first.... depends what your TRT protocol was....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are bad doctors, but yours is an idiot. Find another one, at least for your hormone therapy. If that isn't an option, I would be looking to get a SERM quickly.