Boost Your Metabolism & Save 10%!

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
L-Carnitine LS3 by iSatori
GET 10% OFF
use code: LCARNITINELS310
Invalid Link Removed
​

This liquid L-Carnitine contains a mixture of L-Carnitine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine and L-Carnitine L-Tartrate.

It boasts a calorie free, sugar free, gluten free formula with a delicious taste that aids in increasing fat loss and metabolism.

L-Carnitine has been a staple in sports and weight-loss supplements for years.

Aiding in fat loss, energy production, metabolism, and..Invalid Link Removed
​
Invalid Link Removed
 
Love this stuff. Especially pink lemonade
Flavor
 
Love this stuff. Especially pink lemonade
Flavor
I'll take a tbls. "Oh, thats good, maybe I'll have a small drop more... love lemonade... eh maybe 2 more" 1 minute later "Looks like I need to order more l carn" lol

Definitely a good price for the 3g dose.
 
I'll take a tbls. "Oh, thats good, maybe I'll have a small drop more... love lemonade... eh maybe 2 more" 1 minute later "Looks like I need to order more l carn" lol

Definitely a good price for the 3g dose.

Agreed. Definitely take advantage guys while it's 10% off!
 
Back
Top