Boost testerone

Keep walking

Awards
Hi guys, I’m back in the gym after a longterm vacation. I’m now 48yrs what would be a appropriate boost testerone? Thanks.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bloodwork... Dr visit... probably the best route.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you ... everything came good on the Dr.Visit. I used to take m-test but maybe looking for another option because of my age.
I've been using Hyperion from apex alchemy and I really enjoy it.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tongkat Ali, Ashwangandha, Fenugreek, and Horny Goat Weed are some herbal options which show some efficacy in studies.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you ... everything came good on the Dr.Visit. I used to take m-test but maybe looking for another option because of my age.
I'm currently on a M-Test, Opt-T, & Follidrone stack... its been really good to me.

I also do alot of deadlifts, which actually seem to be helping.

Keep walking

Awards
I'm currently on a M-Test, Opt-T, & Follidrone stack... its been really good to me.

Thanks Mike,I have read good things of the Follidrone. I will be stacking with M - test. I have read about Sergeant Steel with follidrone that is also good stack also.Thinking about to try it out for the next cycle. Have you tried it before?

hipnfit

Awards
Holy crap, isn't that a lot of Boron in M-Test? I'm taking 6mg a day by itself.. Most sites / studies that I have read put 15-20 mg / day as an upper limit. They have 200mg in that alone. Plus, Opt-T has an additional 15mg

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Red meat, eggs, heavy lifting, good sleep, minimizing stress, avoiding alcohol, drugs, junk food and then try some of the supplements listed above is what I would do. I would focus on the non-supplement things first. For supplements I like m-test, optimize-T and sustain alpha. I just ordered some hyperion to try.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Basic supplements for testosterone - Vitamin D3, zinc, magnesium, boron, and fish oil/omega 3s.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sustain alpha - tried and true!