Boolah Boolah with Exubol

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exubol : Potent Natural Anabolic. Lean Muscle Gain. Turkesterone + Ecdysterone. Natural Anabolic.

This is my first log. The bottle contains 100 caps and I will be taking 20 caps a day spaced out thru the day. I did legs on Thursday and was off today. My routine is Push,Pull,Legs. I am also taking Follidrone 2.0 and HMB. I will posting my push routine tomorrow.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are small tablets. I'll post pics of the tablets tomorrow. I think the Exubol people want to make a 200mg tablet next.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What could possibly happen in 5 ****in days?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this log.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 in the books. Good pump with coffee and teacrine. I'm taking HMB and Follidrone with Exubol. Tomorrow I will only take HMB and Exubol for the next few weeks. I have to see if Exubol is working or not.

Chest
Triceps
Shoulders were done today.
I did isometric holds of fifty seconds on my last set of each body part. I will add cardio to my pull day and just got my shark grips in and will add that to my workout tomorrow.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 workout of back and biceps. I had a great workout and great energy. I took five caps early am and then five prior to my workout a few hours later and after my workout my stomach started hurting. I still have some pain so I stopped taking the caps. I have a leg day today and will not take any caps to see if the pain goes away.

I will not take the caps today for leg day. And will try for ten caps tomorrow. I am suppose to rest tomorrow but want to see this through.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
the doseage does seem excessive and could well be too much for your stomach to handle. With all herbs , plants etc you wonder about the purity of the product

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got sent new caps of 200 mg each, will be taking 1gram per day and had an awesome pull day. The pumps were great.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had another great leg day yesterday. For some reason I had the endurance to keep going. The pumps are amazing.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished pull day and the pumps once again were amazing. Having a blast with Exubol right now.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished leg day. Taking 1gram prior to workout and it will make you hungry so eat caloric plus and make those gainzzz. Again, pumps are amazing.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still going strong and the pumps are amazing. I added yohimbe hcl for my PWO and the workout got kicked up a notch. Hunger is always there so eat caloric plus to add the gainz.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took off a few days, been going 7 days straight and had to rest but came back with 1400g of exubol and it was great. Felt the burn and pumps, love the feeling when you comeback from a few days off. The extra dosage is giving me endurance to go past one hour now.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 1400mg this stuff is powerful as my hunger has increased. I am dosing this throughout the day and I am always hungry and the libido is through the roof. I went all out for my push day and my recovery is good. I am slightly sore, usually I have doms bad after going nonstop for an hour in the gym.

I'm at 143 pounds. Just got in their new tribulus and will stack that 500mg with 1400mg of exubol. Also feel more thickness and muscle hardness.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still huge hunger pains with the new exubol/tribulus stack. The workout is going great. I was taking soy lethicin granules with my stack but will stop now and just go my stack and citrulline/caffeine to see how the stack is doing by itself.

I need to add more calories to stop the hunger pains which should help me add more mass.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hunger pains still there but not as much. Adding calories to bulk up. The pumps are still going strong as I have added resistance bands to some of my DB reps and the burn was so good on the incline fly bench.

Also my muscles feel harder and I can put up 2-45's on each side for bench now. Not sure how much that is on a smith machine. Libido is great and recovery is very good. I am on a PPL routine and not taking the 4th day off, going straight back to my push day.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished push day and did not take my day off today. This is allowing me to go 7 days a week now and my recovery is excellent. Taking 1600g of exubol and 1g of tribulus. Muscle hardness is excellent and I am feel great. My sleep is so much better.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back at it again. The big thing I notice is the muscle hardness or thickness now. The exubol and tribulus stack is spectacular right now. I am truely loving this product. Sleep and libido is great. I tried tribulus from two other sources before and they didn't do anything for me.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything is going great. The muscle hardness is still the major news for me. I feel stronger and the libido is off the charts. I am taking fenugreek and stinging nettle root with exubol and tribulus and this is a powerful stack. I am dosing 1600gm of exubol and 500gm of tribulus.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight is now 144 pounds. I have been on a calorie plus bulk, not totally clean. I attempted 185 pounds on the bench three weeks ago and barely could get one rep up and had no problem getting one rep up yesterday. Recovery is excellent, you can do drop sets and eccentric holds for the full hour and still go longer if needs. I stay at one hour and depart.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took a deload week. Attempted 225 on the deadlift and made it. I had my right shoulder scoped and don't want to attempt anything too much more for now. The stack is going well. Love the muscle hardness.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review. This stack of exubol and the tribulus works. I can feel the muscle hardness and my chest is starting to fill in nicely. Had a few caps left but sustained a minor injury lifting so had to stop training for a two weeks.