xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you love Dark Carnival and miss it then get the exact same product, Bomb Squad, from Gainbusters (but with normal credit card processing). It's all the Epiandrosterone you want in a sexy new look and an easy to pay way.

All Gainbusters products are 20% off until 3/31 with code "BLASTOFF"

Get it here!!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you love Dark Carnival and miss it then get the exact same product, Bomb Squad, from Gainbusters (but with normal credit card processing). It's all the Epiandrosterone you want in a sexy new look and an easy to pay way.

Get it here!!
Glad to see this is back on the market! Just ordered some last week wish I would of held off on the order to get the deal lol. Best epiandro I've tried!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to see this is back on the market! Just ordered some last week wish I would of held off on the order to get the deal lol. Best epiandro I've tried!
Ah man... I have posted about the sale all over the AM .. sorry you didnt catch it. sale is good till the 31st if you want some moar!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ah man... I have posted about the sale all over the AM .. sorry you didnt catch it. sale is good till the 31st if you want some moar!
All good bro! Haha it's still worth it's price. I think I ordered them late one night and thought the sale was already applied to the website lol

Ya I might have to stock up... Get me some of that 3AD while I'm at it to run a mean cut!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All good bro! Haha it's still worth it's price. I think I ordered them late one night and thought the sale was already applied to the website lol

Ya I might have to stock up... Get me some of that 3AD while I'm at it to run a mean cut!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Get it here!!
Ripper, did you mean 5/31?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed to see what else you guys bring out!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Get it here!!
Lol, I thought you were talking about Deontay Wilder at first!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed to see what else you guys bring out!
we have some awesome new pre work outs in the pipeline.. working on the final formula.. we want it to be as good as the Blood lord at least! the pump product will be high class stuff fo sho~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you all miss the month end sale I wanted to let you all know there will always be the 10% off if you use my "new" code for gainbusters: "RIPPER10"

Also please put either AM or ripp in the comments section when you make your orders, so we can track sales here.