Boldenone dose

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just found out that the recommended dosage of boldenone for cattle and horses is one ml per 90 kg of bodyweight. Veterinary boldenone is 50mg/ml

How in the hell are they giving cattle such low doses yet we start at 300mg and up! I'm not even 90kg lol

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you seen the cattle on boldenone? Yeah they have nice calves but no glutes whatsoever, no shoulder definition, some decent size in the hamstrings but nothing spectacular... it's a joke. When was the last time you saw cattle place in a BB contest? They have nothing but glamor muscles. Their diet is $hit and they're on underdosed boldenone and some GH.... you can't expect to grow that way.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you seen the cattle on boldenone? Yeah they have nice calves but no glutes whatsoever, no shoulder definition, some decent size in the hamstrings but nothing spectacular... it's a joke. When was the last time you saw cattle place in a BB contest? They have nothing but glamor muscles. Their diet is $hit and they're on underdosed boldenone and some GH.... you can't expect to grow that way.
Yeah it's true when I look at cattle they don't look super jacked or anything there's no way they'd win any cow bodybuilding shows. They should seriously up the dose

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
QUOTE="Punkrocker, post: 6765949, member: 210916"]
Seriously tho. 50mg/ml !? How the hell does that do anything at all lol
[/QUOTE]

LOL
..... look up how much (per kg) they give cats and dogs

Last edited:
Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you

LOL
..... look up how much (per kg) they give cats and dogs
Cattle, horses and pigs: 1 mL/90 kg of b.w.; sheep, goats and camelids: 0.5 mL/45 kg of b.w.; dogs and cats: 0.5 mL/10 kg of b.w.; fighting cocks: 0.05 mL/2 kg of b.w. Apply through deep intramuscular route.

Such low doses 🤔
They should give the cocks halo

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cattle, horses and pigs: 1 mL/90 kg of b.w.; sheep, goats and camelids: 0.5 mL/45 kg of b.w.; dogs and cats: 0.5 mL/10 kg of b.w.; fighting cocks: 0.05 mL/2 kg of b.w. Apply through deep intramuscular route.

Such low doses 🤔
They should give the cocks halo
The dog and cat dosage isn't low ....

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The dog and cat dosage isn't low ....
The average cat weighs 4.5kg according to Google so by going by this, thats going to be 1ml of boldenone which would be 50mg a week. Very low dose. Maybe that's why Tom never caught jerry

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You cant accurately correlate how cattle metabolise drugs with humans. Our intuitions regarding size dont mean sh1t.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You cant accurately correlate how cattle metabolise drugs with humans. Our intuitions regarding size dont mean sh1t.
I wish my boldenone had a cool cow graphic on the bottle