Boldenone cypionate subq PIP?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Has anyone experienced injecting Boldenone cypionate by subq? I know IM it has quite a nasty amount of PIP but I no longer use IM injections even during cycles these days. Before anyone questions that I can do 0.5ml per injection and at two injections a day I can get up to 7ml a week( I don't even come close to that actually so) with no discomfort and using MCT oil and my hips it's not an issue at all!

I get decent benefits from Boldenone U but I was thinking for subq the longer Ester might be way too slow? I think the cypionate would be great but I'm a little concerned about PIP before I order my next raws?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've never seen bold cyp, never heard of anyone using bold cyp either. Regular old eq/bold is usually the most pip free product there is. Raws melt at room temperature so I don't understand why cyp and dhb suck so much

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How the hell does the ester make for such bad pip with bold, I just can't wrap my head around it
I have no idea. It baffles me as well. I was like “oh test Cyp is okay so this will be too” lol how wrong I was.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There’s a reason you’ll ever rarely see bold cyp.. because the pip is horrible. That’s why nobody runs it and no good lab would even produce it

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I was wondering if anyone tried subq? I am thinking if trying it because I have never got any bad reaction from subq anything? I'd go with EQ bit subq is soooo slow with EQ it socks?

Boldenone U is smooth as butter and definitely comes in liquid form almost like coconut oil semi melted which is why even at high concentration it has zero PIP!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I've never seen bold cyp, never heard of anyone using bold cyp either. Regular old eq/bold is usually the most pip free product there is. Raws melt at room temperature so I don't understand why cyp and dhb suck so much
Rae boldenone U melts at room temperature but cyp does not so.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rae boldenone U melts at room temperature but cyp does not so.
Ya I get that, this is what is confusing tho, I was under the impression that the Ester should not have effects on melting point. So is bold cyp actually bold? Or is it something different and there calling it bold cyp. That's what is confusing to me.

Does test cyp and test prop have different melting points?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Apparently it does change things, I just looked it up.

I guess I'd just say ditch the bold cyp

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like @Mathb33 said, it causes pip. That's why nobody ever uses it (more than once).
OP, if you decide to try it subq (I wouldn't).... Don't try much with your first/test shot.
... But again ... I wouldn't recommend it .

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Like @Mathb33 said, it causes pip. That's why nobody ever uses it (more than once).
OP, if you decide to try it subq (I wouldn't).... Don't try much with your first/test shot.
... But again ... I wouldn't recommend it .
There's a reason that just about no reputable gear sources sell bold cyp. If it was good or worthwhile it would be everywhere.

This goes for all gear. If it's not carried by the majority of suppliers it's probably not worthwhile

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's a reason that just about no reputable gear sources sell bold cyp. If it was good or worthwhile it would be everywhere.

This goes for all gear. If it's not carried by the majority of suppliers it's probably not worthwhile
Yep.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
It sucks because the only form of boldenone that doesn't cause these issues is the undecyl and it's funny that it's actually the smoothest injectable there is in the undecyl ester but one of the worst in the acetate or cypionate ester?

Boldenone is pretty awesome for me but the undecyl takes soooo long to kick in? I switched to subq only but I guess if I want to run boldenone I'll have to either use it IM or give the cypionate subq a try?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you gotta front load it... this is one of the only compounds that this really works for well in my opinion. I never saw a need to front load unless it's one of those compounds that doesn't start shine until 6 or 8 weeks in like primo or EQ. Double or do 1.5x your dose first 2 or 3 weeks depending on if you're doubling or 1.5xing it.... It works w EQ by week 3 you'll start seeing it do it's thing.

watch out for that anxiety tho 😬

Yep. ^^^
It's the only compound that I front load.