Boldenolone propionate 100mg/ml

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is it true that this is the most painful crap ever? I know of someone that had a pretty terrible experience with it.. but They needed 6%ba to get it to go into solution. I'm assuming the powder was total crap, and it will go nicely into 3%ba/12%bb, and would be similar to any other prop?

Any one have first hand experience? or know of someone that has...?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well... looks like I'll be answering this question myself.

First injection is tonight.

Pray for me. :twisted:

I'll let you know how it goes.. assuming I can walk to the computer and log on. ;)

EDIT: it easily went in 3% ba by the way. :D

cobra1414

Awards
I been readin on other boards that its just the worst stuff ever to pin.

Curious how it goes for you...

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
how much did you make and how many ml ba did you use?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how much did you make and how many ml ba did you use?
I made a 100ml at 3% ba / 15% bb

Hopefully the high bb will help the pain. I inject in like hours.. eek.

I have perscription anti-inflamatories standing by. lol

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For those of you wondering how it went.

I injected my delts bilaterally, and I'm typing just fine.

But, I mixed the EQ Prop, with Testopin-100. But the pain is nothing at all really. Maybe I'm lucky, or maybe delts take prop well. Or maybe Eq prop isn't as bad as I was lead to believe. ?

Anyway Piece of cake. :D

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hit my glutes Yesterday (Sunday Nov 14th). Today, I'm absolutely fine.

I think it's safe to say that my Boldenolone Propionate is relatively painless as far as Prop goes.

I'm one relieved SOB. :twisted:

In the interest of science? shall I try taking it solo? hehe

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Someone more than likely had a batch high in BA that caused the pain. Your's looked good.

kojie

Awards
Poobah maybe the mixture of testopin and bold prop is whats keeping the pain away??

ever tried injecting bold prop by itself ??

--kojie

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Poobah maybe the mixture of testopin and bold prop is whats keeping the pain away??

ever tried injecting bold prop by itself ??

--kojie
Nope... But that's what I'll do tonight. 100mg bold prop left thigh, 100mg test prop right thigh.

This should settle the matter. :)

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
i made some 100mg/ml for a bud, he was sick with flu like symptoms and was painfull ass stuff! this was with your combo as well. Some react ok to it, MOST don't.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well.. for me I guess we will find out for sure tonight... well by tomorrow sometime.

But I have been having serious night sweats... Like I'm soaking the sheets the pillows.. even the comforter. But other then sweating my balls off at night when I'm sleeping, I feel fine.

oh well.. cross your fingers for me. :)

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's day three post thigh injection, and I been able to walk alright the whole time... Granted my EQ prop thigh hurt probably 50 times more then my Testopin prop thigh. (which I still haven't felt).

But Dudes, the day after my Prop injections are murder. I feel like total lethargic ****... my head usually pounds... and I'm generally miserable. Not to mention the mean ass Sweating I do when I sleep... and the non stop shivering I experienced the other day.

Is it the eq prop? I think so.

But I've hung in over a week now.. might as well keep on trucking. ;)

The mixed shots are totally easy to deal with... and the lethargy won't last forever.. :)

Peace.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
had a testprop/boldprop/trenace blend. painless. wasn't homebrewed though.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I would really like to know the cause of this?? I heard others say sometimes switching oil helps the pain. Weird.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
You would think so.............but I seen one guy say it was painful in one oiul and not another. Why, I have no idea. I wish I could remember where I saw it on here?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A few days after my last shot of boldenolone prop... my night sweats and incredible lethargy vanished.

I thought maybe the dbol, might of been somewhat responsible for the Lethargy... Oh and I should mention, it's nice not be swollen to fvck for 5-6 days straight after each injection... :p

But I'm pretty sure it was the Boldenolone prop.

I got my 2 weeks in though. I think I'll switch to Tren Ace on the way out though. :twisted:

I'm happy as a camper right now on

50mg dbol ED
500mg Test enan EW
500mg EQ EW
600mg 5aa cyp EW

at the moment, anyway. :)