• Established
and it goes a lil something like this:

SD- wk 1&2: 10/10
Iforce B200- wk 1-8: 600/600/800/800/800/800/800/800
Epi- wk 3-8: 40/50/50/60/60/60

Recomp/lean bulk; gonna eat pretty clean

History- 3 epi cycles, 2 protomax cycles, 1 trenazone cycle, 1 stanodrol cycle

pct- nolva n natty test boost

So the SD is the only thing that really scares me a bit. My natty BP is usually round 120/75; Highest i've seen it is 145/90 on cycle.

Suggestions appreciated, thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know why you are running 10mg for 2weeks.

Just run the epi/bold 6weeks, up the bold dosage to 800 all 6

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heard people talk about it as a "Kick-start". I guess if its a waste and just adding stress to my liver than maybe I'll run some this winter.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
If you would kick start it, it'd probably be better to do 20/20/20. Not sure how you'd feel about that though.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah when I saw the title I thought for sure it was gonna be all three for 6 weeks (with the SD low dosed of course due to the long duration)....then you go and ruin it busting out with this weird cycle layout :D....nice trio though that is for sure....

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea really wanting to try the SD but may hold off til new year. Thinking about going w/ Halo n Bold instead? Suggestions?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yea really wanting to try the SD but may hold off til new year. Thinking about going w/ Halo n Bold instead? Suggestions?
maybe pulse the SD at 10-20mg on WO days only for the entire 6 weeks....I'm going to do that for 8 weeks stacked with something else. An option to think about if you really want to add it in, but don't want to use it for the first 4 weeks straight and not for low dose 6 weeks straight.....

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya I considered pulsing. I usually lift 4 days a week some maybe just pulse 10mg SD on three of those days, maybe legs & back days for sure.