Bold Base

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anybody have experience with Boldenone base? I am looking at some cheap vials of it, thinking it might serve my purposes on an upcoming cycle.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never heard of such thing. What would the purpose/ advantage be of a bold base?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve heard of people doing it. Try it and let us know

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well mainly I was wondering with bold base if the EPO effects happen more quickly or not, since without an ester it's going to have a more rapid effect. Also whether the aggression is enhanced or diminished.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never heard of such thing. What would the purpose/ advantage be of a bold base?
Without an ester it's going to be much more rapidly effective, like TNE. Except it's BNE.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
no and I can't see the point ether. likely going to hurt. have converted it to a shorter ester and guess what it hurt. and I would really question the source here. I don't know of any real use for it. (to be fair I have been gone a while)

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well mainly I was wondering with bold base if the EPO effects happen more quickly or not, since without an ester it's going to have a more rapid effect. Also whether the aggression is enhanced or diminished.
With the epo response its essentially a trigger for the body to create more rbc's...seems like it would be nearly impossible for your body to get that work done in say 2 hrs if that's how long prior to workout you pin it. You'd still have to pin it for several days for that too be effective....that is my line of thinking - why I asked why it would be worth it. Wrong?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With the epo response its essentially a trigger for the body to create more rbc's...seems like it would be nearly impossible for your body to get that work done in say 2 hrs if that's how long prior to workout you pin it. You'd still have to pin it for several days for that too be effective....that is my line of thinking - why I asked why it would be worth it. Wrong?
Boldenone does have effects other than raising EPO. In fact I was hoping to avoid that somewhat with bold base.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Boldenone does have effects other than raising EPO. In fact I was hoping to avoid that somewhat with bold base.
Understood - I'm actually on week 2 of my first bold undec run right now. Seems to be a wonderful compound. But not speaki.g from experience at all when making these statements. Just real curious. Have to post up a report if you give it a go.....maybe you could avoid the lethargy this time eh

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lethargy never affected me that harshly, just a bit tired. Sleeping through your alarms is bad though...

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lethargy never affected me that harshly, just a bit tired. Sleeping through your alarms is bad though...
Not poking fun at ya Witch ...its got to be age. Theres a couple compounds I ran high dose cycles in my early/mid 20's with nearly 0 sides. Now I cant even touch them apparently- completely kick my a$$.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
If you convert dbol into liquid form(injectable) its supposedly mimics eq ( a fast acting eq obviously)... I would post link of the video in which the person explains it but I don’t know if that’s allowed on here

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I Love Bold. But I dont see the point of this.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you convert dbol into liquid form(injectable) its supposedly mimics eq ( a fast acting eq obviously)... I would post link of the video in which the person explains it but I don’t know if that’s allowed on here
Dbol is just methylated eq....but the methylation creates a whole new compound with it's own properties. It's still dbol

UA Athletics

UA Athletics

Awards
You can only change a compound so much before it becomes another...
I've only tried Bold undec & Bold Cyp which is slightly faster stabalizing in the blood in 2 weeks (up to 25% - 50% faster than Eq)

Either way you can also front load Eq and have it reach plasma levels faster.

Everyone is different, either way this is why I run Eq along side Eq and test for a solid gaining cycle

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DO NOT inject Bold Ace or Primo Ace unless you like the feeling of instant crystallization in the muscle lol. Fukin tri's swelled up for a week straight, horrible pain...not infected but that type of PIP causes uttery f'in misery. I did it with Primo Ace.....I've heard Bold Ace is even worse. All due to the extremely high temperatures of each compounds melting point. Had to use heating pads as much as I could on the area.

I've used Bold Cyp a lot....so MUCH better than EQ, use that instead of trying to endure hell from Bold Ace.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DO NOT inject Bold Ace or Primo Ace unless you like the feeling of instant crystallization in the muscle lol. Fukin tri's swelled up for a week straight, horrible pain...not infected but that type of PIP causes uttery f'in misery. I did it with Primo Ace.....I've heard Bold Ace is even worse. All due to the extremely high temperatures of each compounds melting point. Had to use heating pads as much as I could on the area.

I've used Bold Cyp a lot....so MUCH better than EQ, use that instead of trying to endure hell from Bold Ace.
Hahaha yeah buddy... Thats why primo e cant be brewed any higher than 200. Even that has some pop to it. Most companies just do 100/ml. Where the heck did you find primo ace?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody have experience with Boldenone base? I am looking at some cheap vials of it, thinking it might serve my purposes on an upcoming cycle.
OW, did you purchase/try this?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

How bad was the pip from Bold Cyp for you?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha yeah buddy... Thats why primo e cant be brewed any higher than 200. Even that has some pop to it. Most companies just do 100/ml. Where the heck did you find primo ace?
Huge UK UG Lab sells it plus a lot of Euro sources carry it...why...I have no f'in idea lol, sht is VILE. It was only 75mg/ml for obvious reasons but Christ bro, the pip was nothing I'd ever been through, my tri's looked like balloons they were so swollen. Sht crystallizes in less than 6 hrs. I would never again shoot it but if you really wanted to....I'd do 1/2 cc diluted with like 2cc's of something else. Other people reported the same effects as me if not worse lol...should read some of the horror stories.

How bad was the pip from Bold Cyp for you?
My brewer made it at 150mg/ml and it was perfect, it did crystallize in the vial, had to heat it up to break up the crystals but same amount of regular soreness you'd get from a regular injection like a day of barely noticeable dull pain. Prob. used 6 vials of it and it's one of my fav. compounds. No pip horror stories with this compound at least for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 24
RedwolfWV Anabolics 4
sjenkins4 Anabolics 10
Anabolics 2