Boladrol Log- Bulking the Poopster

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pct is goin fine thus far. Libido has def increased with the addition of sustain alpha and the TRS stack. I'll update end of cycle measurements tonight, have a second thanksgiving to go to right now...
You're not using a SERM bro? :think:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're not using a SERM bro? :think:
I think he is using Torem
Correct. I was being lazy like typical readers. All one has to do is refer to page 1. LOL

Planned PCT:
Toremifene 90/60/60/30
Erase 0/25/50/75

This along with the sustain alpha and the TRS stack should make for one smooth ass PCT. :thumbsup:

Give it Hel, Poopster!!!

Bjtil26

Awards
Letro isn't the only way to chemically treat gyno; that is a myth if you spend some time over at pubmed (no disrespect TG; it's just that I see this comment a lot on the forums). AIs have slightly better clinical outcomes than SERMs I think for gyno reduction based on the studies, but neither is a guarantee and usually the gyno just reduces in size at best (which isn't bad).

I've tried letro at 2.5mg/day for a while tapering up and down and onto a SERM for rebound E2 and it didn't work for me. I know of several others who it didn't work for either. YMMV.

I think raloxifene is a better choice to try for gyno resolution/mitigation-no adverse effects on lipids, can be used for long periods of time since it's a 2nd gen SERM with much less toxicity than nolva et all, and without the horrible joint pain of high dose letro. It actually improves bone mineral density unlike AIs and is FDA-approved for osteoporosis. I'd also be more inclined to try ralox first if you are off cycle; maybe letro or letro and ralox on cycle if needed.

I hear some good things about combining letro and caber to wipe out gyno, but I haven't tried the combo myself.

But chemical treatment of gyno by any means (SERM or AI) doesn't work for everyone. I've tried lots of sheit (Aromasin, cabergoline, pramipexole, Letrozole, Nolva, Toremifene, Letrozole, etc). I got some symptom resolution (my nips didn't feel like they were covered in napalm), but little else. But mine isn't so bad yet that I feel the need to plop 5K on the surgery.

Gyno is one mean whore.
Yes, ralox is certainly the best for this. I'm another victim of rebound gyno from superdrol. I've used aromatizing compounds before with success. However, superdrol got me 3 months after cycle. I tried OTC AIs, arimidex, letro, caber... you name it. Nothing worked. I'm on 240 mgs of ralox a day for a week now and feeling good. Sensitivity is gone, lump is recuding greatly.. and I'm also taking some albuterol while on a caloric deficit and lots of cardio to shred that fat. So far so good.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Poopy was the gyno affected at all,i know you were taking erase that should've helped.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
POOPY!!! WHATS CRAKING YOU S.O.B.???

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
soooooooooo how much did you gain/how much did you keep?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
We need UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES !! :lol:

to the GUNSHOW:

The liquid was for the beta testers. The Boladrol you buy now is tablets in a resealable pouch.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
yeah I know I got two packs but I just did not know if it was the same

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry for missin the last couple updates before starting pct... Had it wrote up the other night to cover the last week n while finishing up the post my phone died on me and I lost the whole message and pissed me off.

Weight has stayed on fine so far... In fact gained a pound or 2 with the holiday feasting... I will do weekly updates on pct n prob do final photos (def measurements) as well.

Pct is goin fine thus far. Libido has def increased with the addition of sustain alpha and the TRS stack. I'll update end of cycle measurements tonight, have a second thanksgiving to go to right now...
What happened with the updates?:aargh:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys holidays have had me busy....

Gains have been easily maintainable, lost only 2lbs this far, strength has been a different story, def harder to maintain the same pace of workout... Fully expected though.

All in all I hope bola is something that sticks around so I gave the chance to run it again....

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys holidays have had me busy....

Gains have been easily maintainable, lost only 2lbs this far, strength has been a different story, def harder to maintain the same pace of workout... Fully expected though.

All in all I hope bola is something that sticks around so I gave the chance to run it again....
I think holidays made us all busy :)

Glad to hear you haven't lost more than 2lbs :thumbsup:
Keep hitting the weights hard.

//CC

FelipeBR

FelipeBR

Awards
Hey Man.
Nice results for a bulk.

M-drl gave-me gyno to. I reduced it when i used D-plex (DHT percursor).

Your gyno can be grow because your elevated BF.

when you start the Cutt, try to use some DHT to help with Gyno....maybe stanozolol
=]

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Hey Man.
Nice results for a bulk.

M-drl gave-me gyno to. I reduced it when i used D-plex (DHT percursor).

Your gyno can be grow because your elevated BF.

when you start the Cutt, try to use some DHT to help with Gyno....maybe stanozolol
=]
I'm not personally a fan of using steroids to rid gyno. I seen alot of claims of things like DHT reducing even removing gyno. However I think when a person who make these claims actually becomes gear free for a few months then they might be unpleasantly suprised to find what pops out. No offence.

berraco47

Awards
Poopy,

I'm confused about why your tapering up on the Erase instead of down? I know this has probably been covered before but I can't find any reputable sources on this. Erase is an AI correct?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not personally a fan of using steroids to rid gyno. I seen alot of claims of things like DHT reducing even removing gyno. However I think when a person who make these claims actually becomes gear free for a few months then they might be unpleasantly suprised to find what pops out. No offence.
Agreed :yup:

//CC