BOGO Mix and Match is BACK at Apex-Alchemy.com!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long for them to absorb after application? It seems oily. I usually wait about 10 minutes then rub in remaining before putting a shirt on. Is that good enough to not hinder absorption
Just drip it on with the dropper and rub it in. No need to wait.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to go with 1.5ml a day of Ursa Major see how that goes.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When’s the sale over I might need some more, I have always liked ua it has so many benefits just trying to get it to absorb and be a reasonable price hard to find.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When’s the sale over I might need some more, I have always liked ua it has so many benefits just trying to get it to absorb and be a reasonable price hard to find.
BOGO is through the end of the month.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420

1-2ml per day to start off with depending on the situation. Any test? Other compounds? Your experience? Do you want this to be a light cycle or are you used to blasting tren and you want something "mild" compared to that? It's all relative, nomsayin?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All great questions! I'm currently "blasting" my trt @ 300mg a week of test e. I just quit tren e last week of 300mg a week because it just had me feeling like absolute crap..
I've run oral tren stuff before and loved it. I'll probably start at 2ml a day & see how I'm feeling.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
last remaining hours on this everyone~ get in on this while you can and for those not in the know, put your app in for the two promos we have running~

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing springs to mind.
I’m really impressed with this. I haven’t seen much talk about localized effects but I believe when I apply straight to my core, i feel dryer in that area than when I apply to another part of my body.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m really impressed with this. I haven’t seen much talk about localized effects but I believe when I apply straight to my core, i feel dryer in that area than when I apply to another part of my body.
Interesting. I'll have to give that a try, myself.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always forget to buy, haha.

Hopefully we can get some good feedback!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
apex still killing it in sales and top notch quality .. way to go guys.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
speaking of shred... has there been any changes on AET availability?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta support the board sponsors. Stoked for this.
IMG_7889.JPG

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_8790.JPG

Sent @nostrum420 a pm about stanogen. He could’ve given me some absurd amount recommendation to run so I’d purchase a lot. Instead, he listened to my concerns and previous experiences and led me on the conservative route. These are the type of people I do business with. If you’re hesitant about this brand, don’t be.
Thanks again

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanx for saying that ~ the Nos father is trying really hard to build a strong foundation that the community trusts as a goto

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 203184
Sent @nostrum420 a pm about stanogen. He could’ve given me some absurd amount recommendation to run so I’d purchase a lot. Instead, he listened to my concerns and previous experiences and led me on the conservative route. These are the type of people I do business with. If you’re hesitant about this brand, don’t be.
Thanks again
Agreed! Awesome products and couldn’t ask for better customer service. Shipping is super fast as well.