BOGO FREE mix and match from Apex-Alchemy Sale EXTENDED Through 9-12-20 (11:59pm)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just didnt want you guys to miss out on this site-wide BOGO FREE mix and match sale.
EXTENDED through 9-12-20 at 11:59pm!

Shop all your favorites at an incredible discount, including the NEW 30mL bottles of ARIMIHEX and KRONOS. Plus, our brand new AET-50 and our newly improved URSA MAJOR has been flying off our shelves, so don't wait to pick up yours before we're sold out! All of our products are part of this BUY ONE GET ONE FREE so head on over to fill up your cart with all your favorites at our best prices.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only 2 days left on BOGO FREE Goodness....

*** Sale EXTENDED through 9-12-20 at 11:59pm!

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Several of you mentioned that you've been saving your pennies for Labor Day sales. While we don't like to turn every holiday into an advertising frenzy we ALWAYS try to respect your cash flow. So, by popular demand, we've extended our best prices through Labor Day week! The sale will now end 9/12/2020 11:59PM EDT.

www.apex-alchemy.com

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone having issues getting the BOGO discount or is it just me? I added the Kronos to cart and went all the way to the point of putting my credit card info in, and the price is still the full amount.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone having issues getting the BOGO discount or is it just me? I added the Kronos to cart and went all the way to the point of putting my credit card info in, and the price is still the full amount.
did you put 2 in the cart?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
did you put 2 in the cart?
Yes, I originally had 4 in the cart. When that didn't work I went back and tried 2. I've also tried the Kronos and the Dienogen. I'll try a different web browser.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, I originally had 4 in the cart. When that didn't work I went back and tried 2. I've also tried the Kronos and the Dienogen. I'll try a different web browser.
Should be fixed now. Sorry about that. Please let us know if you still have any trouble.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
All good now! Thank you! Stocked up on the Kronos. Going to run it along with Alpha Gainz Stano TD and my normal TRT dose.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All good now! Thank you! Stocked up on the Kronos. Going to run it along with Alpha Gainz Stano TD and my normal TRT dose.
Noice! Glad we were able to get that sorted out quickly.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
somebody is gonna get ripped!!

Thanks, guys, feels good to get some support and encouragement! Today was my first day back to the iron since the quarantine all the way back in March. Everything got to me, I started drinking way too much and then procrastinating as the months slipped by. Today felt good!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks, guys, feels good to get some support and encouragement! Today was my first day back to the iron since the quarantine all the way back in March. Everything got to me, I started drinking way too much and then procrastinating as the months slipped by. Today felt good!
I. Hear. That.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
still living under tyranny... no gymies for my jimmies.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
sorry! The Ursa Major. She’s looking to burn some fat. Would that be the best thing for her?
No worries! Yeah, Ursa Major is a great fat burning aid for both men and women.

😎👍