Bodytech whey by Vitamin Shoppe

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if this protein is quality and meets label claims. Seems really cheap, which sets up red flags for me

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, it should. I think it's actually Optimum Nutrition.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its good .. i havent used it in a while but back in college days i loved their choclate

i dont think its that cheap .. regular is $10/lb which is the usual going rate without sale .. so dont think about the price .. if you get a good deal and just looking for whey go for it.

now theres so many diff companies and youll find better taste out there.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I heard dymatize makes their protein. Their flavor is much better than optimum so not sure if they make it.

SildenafilStarboy

Awards
I used it for many years, only recently since amazon prime i kinda switch it up. However, if you're looking for best value, it's right up there. I never had issues with it. I always assumed the value pricing was more because you're not paying for a big brand, not like you're paying for less quality. You usually get the same or better quality with cheaper stuff.

No shame in the vitamin shoppe game.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Especially it was 50% off for black Friday, no better deal out there on protein

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Vitamin Shoppe is a quality brand. Their BodyTech Whey is about $10 chaeper than Optimum Whey for 5lbs.

If you really want to save money, you can buy bulk whey protein from dairy farmers on ebay. Here's 44lbs for $219. It's unflavored and doesn't have mixing agents, so you might have to throw it in the blender. But you could mix it with Nestle Quik and you'd be good. :D