bodyfat guesstimate?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hello,
i know its kind of silly, but i have no calipers right now and want to make sure i am not getting fat, my waist has somewhat expanded, but there is a good chance it is core muscle as i have gained a lot of muscle this year.
so how would you guys guess my bf?

thanks

p.s sorry for the **** quality/size

Attachments

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
8-9

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really? awesome, because i feel like a fat blob.my waist is over 34", when it was once around 30". i guess some of that was really core muscle then, i was 6.2% back then according to 7-skinfold measurement.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Don't quote me by it...I'm on my iPhone and using tapatalk...and those pics are small.

Clearly your holding it in a little on the second one...but from what I can tell that's what it looks like to me

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats really good to know. this is my form at completely random, eat all the junk i want diet for months and months. so i suppose i can keep eating what i want :)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
thats really good to know. this is my form at completely random, eat all the junk i want diet for months and months. so i suppose i can keep eating what i want :)
F*CK YOU! Just playing, but seriously - :FUfinger: - lol, i wish i could stay that lean and eat all the junk i wanted. Why are u so concerned about the number? If you are happy with the way you look then you've got no problem. If you aren't happy then you need to make a change. That's it. The number really doesn't matter.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, i tend to be able to fluctuate in appearance by at least 5% per day, depending on subcutaneous water retention. so when i was really lean i would subjectively look near competition shape one day and actually FAT the next. so i am unable to objectively tell wether i am getting fat or not.

and as for eating all that crap, actually insulinomimetics seem to help a huge deal with that. i think about a thousand calories or so i can put away extra due to those. i used to get fat on 3000, now i can eat around 4000. may be due to fast increases in lean mass though. maybe protein synthesis is consuming a bunch of energy. however, i have gained fat this year...