bodybuilding show in Indianapolis!

b-boy

Awards
hey was anyone here at the bodybuilding show in Indianapolis last night, my young prospect Billy Giorgio won the overall teen division, light heavyweight novice and overall novice division, he CLEANED HOUSE! it was his first ever show and is 19yrs old and was absolutely chiseled, we brung him in very tight and hard, he had the best conditioned legs probably in the whole show. O well enough of my happy braggin, we will now decide whether or not he will do the teen nationals (he qualified last night) in about 7 weeks from now, or he may hold off and enter the open division at the Mr. kentucky on Nov. 1st.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Awesome News B-boy congrads to Billy.. qualified for the nationals.. damn that would be hard to pass up if it was me.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
That rocks Bboy! Keep kicking ass and taking names and where is the pics brother??

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
good stuff b-boy! got any pics (or links)? :)

b-boy

Awards
replys

i will have to try and scan the pics of him and get them posted and i will get my pics up soon just have to get the diet back in order cause i kinda fell of the horse for about 2 weeks...(having fun) so before the deadline I will post them.  Billy called me yesterday and told me he would like to do the teen nationals so we are getting his diet together as we speak and will make a run for it, I think he has one hell of a chance.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I missed that one but will be at the Kentucky show...see you there!

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
BTW, we are going to have a booth at the Mr. Kentucky so maybe you can stop by and sample some goodies ;)

Chemo

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by Chemo
BTW, we are going to have a booth at the Mr. Kentucky so maybe you can stop by and sample some goodies ;)

Chemo              Im there big guy

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Chemo

Chemo
Dammit! I did say I was headed out there to see b-boy cast his rather large shadow on everyone.. Looks like I got travelin' to do! :D

b-boy

Awards
pete some time this month i will be experimenting on covering my white spots and if everything goes well then Im up there baby, but if not i will still be there and have one of my clients competing, Hopefully skip the guy that was in henderson with me, he should come in at light heavy and will probably do the novice division. I will keep you updated on my competing decision real soon so you can make plans.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a ROAD TRIP to me Pete.. btw what city is the Kentucky going to be in... and the date please.. might have to put it on the calender :D

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by Matthew D
Sounds like a ROAD TRIP to me Pete.. btw what city is the Kentucky going to be in... and the date please.. might have to put it on the calender :D
  Louisville, Kentucky November 01, 2003....see ya there bro!